Thread: Drop Houses

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Drop Houses

I guess Border enforcement isn't going all that well considering in AZ during the past couple of days they uncovered over 150 people in only a few drop houses.

How can our politicians read this news daily and act on this problem?

AE

If these people have been found and caught, then our system is working and we need to be glad. Border Patrol is doing their jobs and this is what we love to see!

As for the politicians, they are too busy rooting for their team mates to pay attention to something as unimportant as non-nationals breaking our laws, or for that matter, potential terrorists among them.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

[quote="AE"]If these people have been found and caught, then our system is working and we need to be glad. Border Patrol is doing their jobs and this is what we love to see!

I could not agree more AE Not too long ago, it would take two months for them to bust that many people. That's an awfully long time when you're someone having to live with these things in your neighborhood.

The fact that these busts are occuring so quickly and grabbing so many shows there has been a real breakthrough and we here in AZ are very grateful for that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [quote="AE"]If these people have been found and caught, then our system is working and we need to be glad. Border Patrol is doing their jobs and this is what we love to see!

I could not agree more AE Not too long ago, it would take two months for them to bust that many people. That's an awfully long time when you're someone having to live with these things in your neighborhood.

The fact that these busts are occuring so quickly and grabbing so many shows there has been a real breakthrough and we here in AZ are very grateful for that.
    I'm a member of www.hispanictips.com. Are some of you out there? I like to see what the enemy is doing and where they are doing it. The illegals know where to go and leave from the info this guy gathers for them. I've learned lots at that site. I just reverse it in my head! LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris