Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

drug cartels threaten to place bounty on U.S. Border Patrol

"Mexican drug cartels threaten U.S. Border Patrol Agents - place a bounty on their lives"

After a week marred with violence along the U.S./Mexico border sources admit the Mexican drug cartels have placed a $250 thousand bounty for the kidnapping or murder of Border Patrol Agents.

U.S. agents are taking the threat very seriously and say officers in the field should use extreme caution when approaching the border fence area. The threat comes after an Arizona rancher was murdered on his own property last month by an alleged illegal alien.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued a warning to law enforcement officers in west Texas due to retaliatory killings by a Mexican gang. The agency has suggested agents’ change up their routes and wears body armor while on duty.

DHS headquarters said gang members might issue a “green lightâ€
    ------------------------

WTH in many counties this could be a reason to start a war or at the very least completely shut down the borders
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

MW
    After a week marred with violence along the U.S./Mexico border sources admit the Mexican drug cartels have placed a $250 thousand bounty for the kidnapping or murder of Border Patrol Agents.
    Wow, trust me, that's a road they don't want to go down. If this were to happen, our government would have no choice but to fully militarize the border! IMO, it couldn't be avoided.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wow, trust me, that's a road they don't want to go down. If this were to happen, our government would have no choice but to fully militarize the border! IMO, it couldn't be avoided.
    Why is it I keep thinking the government won't do anything about it?

This is a declaration of War against our Country I am emailing this link to everyone on my email list...

Kathyet