Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DUMB ILLEGAL : Man admits flashing gang signs in Santa Pic

SoCal man admits flashing gang signs in Santa pic

Friday, January 2, 2009 7:06 PM PST

ORANGE , CA (AP) ---- An Anaheim man is facing jail and deportation for flashing gang signs while posing with a mall Santa Claus.

The Orange County district attorney's office says 18-year-old Uriel Oliva pleaded guilty Friday to two counts of violating a gang injunction that barred him from flashing gang signs or associating with other gang members in public. A third count was dismissed.

Oliva got a 90-day jail sentence. In addition, he's believed to be a Mexican national and the DA's office says he will be deported.

Police say Oliva and several other members took the photo Dec. 16 at a mall in Orange. A probation officer later spotted the photo on one member's keychain.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2009/01 ... mentAnchor

COMMENTS

DJ January 3, 2009 3:59PM PST
    The way these gang members throw gang signs like there going out of style, they should consider and occupation in sign language.

Syl January 3, 2009 4:06PM PST
    No you have it wrong DJ, This is the sign of ocupation.

LOL....this ones almost as dumb as the IA who took a pic of himself and his girlfriend and then tried to pass it off as a drivers license!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL! Ha!! I love it! I'm glad that cop spotted that picture and this punk will finally be deported. Can't get any sweeter than that.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    As I mentioned in a similar post with our wide open borders he probably made it back to LA in time for supper. Wait until the open borders reconquistas Obama, Richardson, Solis and Napolitano completely open the borders.........Better be fluent in Spanish as the reconquista officially occurs on January 20th when Obama surrenders what remains of this country to Mexico which happens to be my mother's birthday. What a hell of a present..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Nothing quite says "Seasons Greetings" like showing allegiance to a criminal organization that specializes in narcotics and homicide, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL....this ones almost as dumb as the IA who took a pic of himself and his girlfriend and then tried to pass it off as a drivers license!
    lol ARE YOU FOR REAL? THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE DUMBIST OF ALL IA. DID HE AND HIS WOMAN GET DEPORTED? I HOPE SO. THE MORE THEY DEPORT THE BETTER.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    WOW, that was 1 neat cartoon & one stupid gang banger!!

WOW, that was 1 neat cartoon & one stupid gang banger!!
    THORNHILL'S VIEW

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-48959-.html

It is a shame he quit the NCT and moved on.

R/ Skip