Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Duncan Hunter official endorsements

Here is a list of official endorsements Duncan Hunter has received to date. There are possibly others, this is just what I can find easily. These are not acclaims, they are actual endorsements:

Missouri Republican Assembly (MRA) Nov. 2007

"Congressman Hunter is a true social conservative and honestly represents the Republican Wing of the Republican Party, when you add together Duncan Hunter's commitment to the military, American jobs, and fighting for family and life issues, there is no better choice for President."

Nevada Republican Assembly Jan. 2008

Members of the assembly cited Hunter as their choice for president "for his stand on the...the sanctity of life, support of [the] constitution, 2nd Amendment rights, security of [the] borders, limited government..."

GodVoters.org

"Electing the most qualified candidate as leader is the aspiration of all democratic societies and political systems. Trusting that America will not prove to be an exception, GodVoter.org is pleased to endorse Duncan Hunter for President, for five compelling reasons."

Five reasons here:

http://newsblaze.com/story/200712302233 ... ornia.html

Joseph Farah, founder, editor & CEO of World Net Daily (WND)

"I will certainly not follow Tancredo's lead in supporting Romney. Romney is a pretender to the throne. He launched his campaign for the Republican nomination by running contrary to virtually every major position and action he has previously taken in public life."

"He's my guy because on all the major issues facing this country, Hunter is right. And he is a proven leader who gets the job done."

Brigadier General Chuck Yeager

"Duncan Hunter served with the 173rd Airborne and 75th Rangers in Vietnam,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Also Ann Coulter. Thanks for putting this together.

MW
    Lynne wrote:

Also Ann Coulter. Thanks for putting this together.
    Yep, and I forgot Scott Fuller of PoliticoMinds.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like the list. Thank you.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes thank you MW for posting this. I really liked the numbersUSA ratings. :P

Hunter is about the ONLY one who is A-PLUS for being ALL-AMERICAN!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    It's too bad Tancredo didn't endorse Hunter. I understand that Tancredo endorsed Romney because he had a better chance of winning at the time.
    But, IMO, Hunter is the BEST candidate to control illegal immigration AND stop the NAU!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Lynne wrote:

Thanks for putting this together.
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

Like the list. Thank you.
    Balboa wrote:

Yes thank you MW for posting this.
    You're all very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    It's too bad Tancredo didn't endorse Hunter. I understand that Tancredo endorsed Romney because he had a better chance of winning at the time.
    But, IMO, Hunter is the BEST candidate to control illegal immigration AND stop the NAU!
    Hunter is the only one I trust and think Mitt "SUCKS" quote Terrry Anderson

MW
    Hunter is the only one I trust and think Mitt "SUCKS" quote Terrry Anderson
    I agree 100%. Well, maybe not the "SUCKS" part (Romney does have serious credibility issues though), but I do believe Hunter is the only one that can be fully trusted to do what he says he's going to do. Duncan Hunter is the only candidate that has never given us a reason to doubt his position on illegal immigration and border security. He's never flipped, flopped, or waffled on the issue. Heck, I don't believe he has ever flip-flopped or waffled on any issue during his 27 years in the U.S. Congress. I would challenge anyone to prove me wrong on that.

I know many on here don't approve of his views on Iraq, and that's fine. However, it needs to be known that he has never waivered on his position to follow the political winds. He's determined for us to pull out of Iraq victorous, and I'm damn glad for that! Unlike most of the arm-chair warriors in Congress, Hunter has credibility on the issue.

Hunter's voting record and history on all issues proves he's a man that will do exactly as he says. You'll get no surprises with him in the White House, but you can rest assured he will deal effectively with most of the issues we're concerned about.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast