Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was driving today, flipping around the AM dial, and came across a man on one of the areas black stations. I am giessing he was a conservative, because he was quoting Duncan Hunter, and mentioned that HUnter had been a guest on his show.

It was very cool to hear that the black community (at least a segment of it) agrees with is. There were tons of phone calls from people mad because they can't get jobs because the illegals have them all.

Also, they were Hillary bashing. "Margaret Thatcher would never have cried!"

I was just glad to see that at least a portion of the black coimmunity is alive and kicking on this issue too.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    I was driving today, flipping around the AM dial, and came across a man on one of the areas black stations. I am giessing he was a conservative, because he was quoting Duncan Hunter, and mentioned that HUnter had been a guest on his show.

It was very cool to hear that the black community (at least a segment of it) agrees with is. There were tons of phone calls from people mad because they can't get jobs because the illegals have them all.

Also, they were Hillary bashing. "Margaret Thatcher would never have cried!"

I was just glad to see that at least a portion of the black coimmunity is alive and kicking on this issue too.
    My understanding is that the Hispanics in LA have basically declared war on the black communities there. It would only logically follow that our "African -American" (I hate hyphenated anything-American) fellow citizens have more than a little at stake with the illegal immigration issue. I have heard rumors that MS-16 has made their lives a living hell.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW

The green section of the graphic is the future that millions of Americans began to create in the early 1970s when they decided -- on average -- to have families at replacement size (about two children per family).
    But the red shows the extra population Congress added through above-replacement-level immigration.

You can see that if Congress had allowed immigration at replacement-level numbers since 1970 to match the American people's replacement-level fertility, we would be living much less congested lives today. U.S. population would never have risen as high as it already is today. We would have to be building schools, roads, houses and infrastructure at a far slower pace.

But the green on this graphic is a future that has been forever destroyed by Congress through its decisions to dramatically increase immigration numbers to force mass U.S. population growth at an unprecedented level.

http://www.numbersusa.com/overpopulatio ... uture.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 1990s saw the biggest U.S. population boom in U.S. history.

This is truly astounding news coming three decades after widespread determination that the country was mature and probably already overpopulated.

No wonder Americans in the 1990s became increasingly alarmed at their deteriorating quality of life due to sprawl, congestion, overcrowded schools, lost open spaces and increasing restrictions on their individual liberty in order to handle the new population explosion!

Because this population boom was almost entirely engineered by federal-forced-growth policies that are still in place, the Census Bureau states that Americans will suffer this kind of rapid congestion every decade into the future unless Congress changes the policies.

http://www.numbersusa.com/overpopulatio ... graph.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following paragraph says it all. I was born here and can attest to the fact that it is very true.

No wonder Americans in the 1990s became increasingly alarmed at their deteriorating quality of life due to sprawl, congestion, overcrowded schools, lost open spaces and increasing restrictions on their individual liberty in order to handle the new population explosion!
    Our quality of life is depreciating at an alarming rate, whether some folks want to see it or not.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just look at the traffic on our streets. Perfect example. Here in Dallas we have had water restrictions and loss of power. And this never happened throughout my life here in BIG D. The illegals are over populating are infrastructures.

Chain migration is one of the problems. If you immigrate, that's fine. Bring your wife and children. However, cousin dope head and sister misfit with 6 kids can stay home. We don't need your old parents on SS either.

We allow about 1.1 million people into this country legally every year. We have 24-30 million here illegally right now. It would take 30 years to make the illegals right if we allowed that and no one else (that did it right) could immigrate in the mean time.

Just to emphasize how bad the problem is, half of all foreign born in Texas are illegal aliens, the rest are visa holders are legal immigrants.

Illegals are outnumbering "legal" immigrants. That's a clear indicator that our immigration enforcement efforts are ineffective and our control of the situation is ineffective to say the least.

It's very-very clear that illegal immigrants are the mundo problemo.

Legal immigrants are not the problem and never will be.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Legal immigrants are not the problem and never will be.
    So you think government forced population growth is fine? Personally, I think 1.1 million a year is way too many.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with Dixie, Legal immigrants are not the problem.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    cayla wrote:

I'll ask you the same thing I did Dixie. Do you believe 1.1 million annually is acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cayla wrote:

I'll ask you the same thing I did Dixie. Do you believe 1.1 million annually is acceptable?
    of that 1.1 million, 840,000 were already here on other visas.

If you look at it statistically, we have 301,139,947 people in this country. The full 1.1 million is only increasing our population by 0.3%, since 840,000 were already here, the actual population only rose by 260,000. The actual net increase to our population is only 0.1%

The number of legals, when taken in context, is really not that high.

Of the 1.1 million legal immigrants I think 1 million are right here in California helping the illegals. At least that is the impression I get.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast