Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dunkin' Donuts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read about this a few days ago. Many police officers frequent Dunkin Donuts already but this will get them even more business. I very rarely eat donuts but I do get coffee there sometimes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, here's the full story. Sorry for the confusion. My first post is a bit ambiguous, but that's all I'd heard at that moment.

Anyway, Dunkin Donuts is suing two of it's franchisees because Dunkin Donuts alleges that the franchisees knowingly hired illegal aliens and then paid them under the table. So, now Dunkin Donuts wants to take back the licenses from these two franchisees.

I say WAY TO GO DUNKIN DONUTS!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Okay, here's the full story. Sorry for the confusion. My first post is a bit ambiguous, but that's all I'd heard at that moment.

Anyway, Dunkin Donuts is suing two of it's franchisees because Dunkin Donuts alleges that the franchisees knowingly hired illegal aliens and paid them under the table. So, now Dunkin Donuts wants to take back the licenses from these two franchisees.

I say WAY TO GO DUNKIN DONUTS!!

Oooo, ok now I understand thanks way to go cool stuff...americangirl thats some good work digging that stuff up ! thank you

You're welcome!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Posted an official news story in the News section, felt this deserved more attention.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 47&start=0
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Jean!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Thanks Jean!
    You're most welcome but thank you too for first bringing this to our attention in General Discussion:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68729
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Carlyle Group bought Dunkin Donuts.....

This Amnesty is to legalize all the illegals over night...so the employers will go scott free...but that is my two cents
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I think people have it wrong. This bill is only about votes. The illegals won't leave or pay the $5,000 fine and employers know it. If they secure the borders less will come but the majority of these here will remain as they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dunkin' Donuts is going to court to make sure its franchises do NOT employ illegal aliens.
    Why on Earth do the need to go to court to enforce this.. Its FEDERAL LAW!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast