Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dunkin' Donuts does Miller Time for Opposing 287(g)

Dunkin’ Donuts in Waukegan, IL has shown their sugary affection for illegal immigrants. That's right, with sprinkles on top.

They have decided to boldly display a sign that says,

"This Establishment Supports the Community"
    "In its demand that the mayor and city council of Waukegan withdraw its application of 287(g)".
    Note: In Spanish, followed by an English translation.

See the Images!

Dunkin’ Disappointment in Waukegan
    http://freedomfolks.com

Image location:
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1155/827 ... 2c30be.jpg

As activist, we learned a lot about expressing our displeasure with the corporate sponsorship of illegal aliens.

It's Miller Time! Dump the Donuts!

Now it's time to man the phones and give Dunkin Donuts some of what the Miller Brewing Company received for supporting illegal aliens in the Chicago area.

That's right, Chicago is the birthplace of the Miller Boycott.

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/
    Dunkin' Donuts Consumer Care
    130 Royall Street
    Canton, MA 02021
    Tel: 800-859-5339
    Fax: 781-737-4000
    e-mail form: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/co ... spx?type=5
    customerservice@dunkinbrands.com

Please let the corporate Dough Masters know what this little cream puff has been doing and what you think about their opposition to the 287(g) program.

The Waukegan Store against the 287(g) program

Dunkin’ Donuts
    2900 Belvidere Rd
    Waukegan, IL 60085
    847-336-3665
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder what it takes to have a franchise license withdrawn, I guess my note to corporate will be asking if they want their namebrand plastered across the internet and boycott sites showing they support illegal aliens.

I thought DD had a strick policy for only hiring legals who must speak English. The main office may not be aware of what is going on in this store. I've sent an email expressing my outrage.

I've sent an email. I als mentioned that I was since they had the policy against hiring illegals and were sueing several franchises over their lax hiring.

This might be a fax we can use to fax the pictures.

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/help/Security.aspx
    You can telephone us at 1-800-859-5339, send us a fax at 1-781-737-4000, or you can write to us at Dunkin' Donuts Customer Service, Dunkin' Brands, Inc., 130 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.

Be sure if your sending in a comment to put the store information in the form as the offending Waukegan store:

2900 Belvidere Rd, Waukegan, IL 60085, USA

After you send the comment feel free to call that store and advise them of the message you just sent to corporate, you can reach the local store at:

847-336-3665

carry on

wmb1957, Thanks for the fax number!

duce, you are right, tell them which store is leading them closer to a Miller Brewing Boycott.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...they were bought by the Carlisle group...and you can't trust these Globalist thugs
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Message sent, I forgot to include links to teh pics of the offending store and the anti-287g flyer, could somebody inclue those with their comment:

Writing because I love the donuts, but am very disappointed by your store at 2900 Belvidere Rd in Waukegan Illinois. They have decided to take a stance of support for illegal immigration by posting a sign stating it "Demands the city council of Waukegan withdraw its application of 287(g)" 287(g) would train local police to help enforce immigration laws.

Like I said, I love Dunkin Donuts but will have to join in a nationwide boycott on your products if your stores favor illegal immigration as the Waukegan store does.

I look forward to hearing if Dunkin Donuts supports this stance as a corporation, and if not what will be done with this store in Waukegan.

Thanks

I just talked to MJ and she said we can use the Dunkin' Donut image, with the sign in the window to send as evidence to the corporate office.

Fire up those faxes and e-mails Dump the Donuts!

In an e-mail or fax, you can include a link to the photo. You do not have to include the picture itself.

This is the image location:
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1155/827 ... 2c30be.jpg

Dixie

I called

I just called and complained. The customer rep is going to have the Corporate Rep for that area call me.

Please make phone calls - we need lots of complaints. And please post this all over the Internet

Also, please send a picture of the sign in the store.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast