Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dunkin anti-lawful Donuts

I sent of a note to the headquarters. I informed them that i have family in Pa. Ohio, Md, Texas and Az. and I will let them know about Dunkin Donuts support of those who break the rule of law of this country and they will not patronize their company any longer.

Thanks for letting all of us know what is happening. The MSM sure isn't letting anyone know the truth.

Stan

WELCOME TO ALIPAC Hartswar and Stanfil2, so glad to have you with us and thank you for getting involved, we need all the help we can get so spread the word
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I emailed dunkin' donuts. Thank God there are plenty of independent donut shops because I won't be buying from Dunkin' again.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Hopefully with DD's solid past on pushing the pilot program hopefully this was a rogue franchise and we will quickly here a response/resolution of this issue

I just sent an e-mail to Dunkin' Donuts. I will be busy moving this month, so I am having a little problem keeping up with all of the news, but I appreciate those who are on top of all the issues, and keep the rest of us informed about the things we NEVER hear about from the MSM. Thanks, Dixie and all!

I am shock as the Dunkin Donuts in the Florida strictly prohibits the hiring of illegal aliens. I still will call about the Illinois situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too have sent email to DD corporate offices. I am also forwarding the email to everyone I know. Time for us US citizens to stand up for our country, heaven knows the politicians aren't.
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio - A Real American Hero

Email sent along with the link to the picture. I hope Dunkin' Donuts will take action on this; they've seemed to be a good company so far.

I sent my email and link to the picture, too! I wonder what kind of backlash this Dunkin Donut Shop will get from headquarters? Do franchise headquarters have very much control over the privately owned stores?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Boycotts on the Horizon

I guess they want to bite the dust and be a memory of confectioner's history! That's what I told them in my email! The lack of them not having money, will motivate them to uphold the law and respect Americans.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast