Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

E-mail regarding Sen. Cardin's support of DREAM amnesty.

Today, while at my friends house, using a fake name, I decided to call the office of Senator Cardin (202 224-4524 ) concerning the Amnesty "Dream Act". I was transferred to a staffer who was supposed to be the spokesman for Senator Cardin and "The Dream Act".

Remember Senator Cardin is one of the main sponsors of the Amnesty Dream Act.

When the guy came on the phone ( didn't give his name) I asked him about the "Amnesty" that the Democrats were about to try to bring up. He said the Dream Act. So we spoke about the "Dream Act". He knew exactly what the "Amnesty Bill" was.

When I questioned him how this would help the millions of Americans out of work, by training 2.1 million illegal immigrants who would then in turn take more American jobs. He said that "They were more talented and more motivated then Americans" . That's right, Cardin office speaker said that illegal immigrants were MORE TALENTED and MORE MOTIVATED THEN AMERICANS. I asked if I could quote him and he said yes.
    Then he said that these illegal immigrants will also "Make Businesses that Americans can work in"
    So Senator Cardins Spokesman thinks we need illegal immigrants to make Businesses in America so that Americans can work for them ??? How insulting is that ??

Hey America. Cardins office is talking about ALL OF YOU AMERICANS !! That is each American reading this, he is talking about YOU, You and YOU.

Then this guy was talking about "Terror Babies" which I have no idea what he was talking about. When I asked him does he mean "Anchor Babies" he claims that he didn't know what that was. But never told me what a "Terror Baby" was.

This guy also said that the Generals were OK with having these illegals join the military. Ive spent 20 years in the Military I explained to him and said I doubt they would want millions who don't understand English 100% in a battle event. And said I know it was Obama's way of training them using Department of Defence funds.

Then he mentioned those who don't make it would have to leave. I asked if there was specific language on how they would "Leave". He snickered and said there are already laws that would take care of that. I said, you mean the laws we have that are NOT enforced. He again stalled for about 30 seconds, not knowing what to say again. He clearly knew I was right.

This "Speaker" for Senator Cardin ( Maryland ) then said that most of these illegal immigrants that were applying for college ( at our expense mind you ) were "Mostly Valedictorian", for which I replied "Then why are they given 6 years to complete a 2 year college degree" and I returned the snicker he did to me before. for which he stopped talking for about 30 seconds, stumped and didn't know what to say.

Then Senator Cardins spokesman became frustrated as I guess even he though his talking points seems a bit ridiculous. Probably he used up his talking points as directed by his handlers at Cardins office, but frustrated as he seemed like he could not defend them. He stalled on the phone some more then simply hung up the phone.

So, remember this. This is the Liberal / Progressive Agenda. To pander and obtain as many votes as possible, even if it forever hurts America, our culture, our history, our people, our language. These are the kind of people who are supporting ANY type of Amnesty that they can latch onto and will even go as low as to use children as human shields. Similar in the way that pregnant foreigners crossing illegally to abuse the 14th Aamendment, which was designed for African American slaves, but abused by illegal immigrants hundreds of thousands of times a year. It is the jobs of Americans to defend our Country and never surrender. Remember those who are working for those Above the Southern Border and those who are working for those Below the Southern Border. You will understand who stands with AMERICA First !! Remember this well in 2012 and lets house and Senate of any of the liberals who would continue to hurt ALL Americans.

Readers of this should know that Maryland is a extreme left wing liberal state and would follow Obama over a cliff if asked to do so. Millions of dollars are given to a group called CASA of Maryland who actually prints a guide how to interfere with police investigations and runs several TAX PAID day labor sites that have been noted in the press, to help employ illegal immigrants. Im sure that is against Federal law, but Governor Omalley covers for them. And Obama only goes after those who comply with Federal Law like Arizona.

I then had dinner at my friends house then went home. A woman by the name of "Amy" ( another Cardin worker ) would call my friends home while I was there and say she was sorry and that this spokesman for Cardin thought he was in a "Debate" with me. So, thats "Cardins" Debate points ? Maybe a slip of the tongue for their real agenda I think more likely.

Steve Hampton
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protectourbordernow/
    protectourbordernow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    Admin@protectourborder.net
    www.protectourborder.net
    Member of www.NumbersUSA.com

PUKE! CARDIN IS ONE OF THE FIRST THAT NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT! Cardin, Mikulski, Edwards, and the little twit Steny Hoyer can count on losing their jobs. I believe you probably talked to Cardin himself.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    PUKE! CARDIN IS ONE OF THE FIRST THAT NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT! Cardin, Mikulski, Edwards, and the little twit Steny Hoyer can count on losing their jobs. I believe you probably talked to Cardin himself.
    I didn't talk to Cardin. This e-mail was sent to me and I decided to post it here so you all could call Cardin's staffer and give him hell.

Banned
    I've had my share of moron idiot staffers today

Some are cool , some are very businesslike and some just plain rude and obnoxious

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Some are cool , some are very businesslike and some just plain rude and obnoxious
    I had the same experience, but I have to add there were a few who seemed to be looking for an argument!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I live in Maryland and I wouldn't even waste my time calling Cardin - he is pro-illegal, open borders guy all the way. He is up for re-election but with all the illegals and dems in Montgomery Country he will win in a walk. The Republican party in Maryland is dead -- at least my rep will vote against Amnesty - but then I live in one of the only two counties that voted AGAINST OBAMA.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

I had the same experience, but I have to add there were a few who seemed to be looking for an argument!
    I've been doing this for a lot of years , through a lot of close calls

Feinstien had the nastiest staffers IMO

My favorite thing the staffers say to me is "Didn't you just call here 2hrs. ago?" Yeah I was just checkin' to see if you heard anything yet!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn