Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just heard that E-Verify has been put on the back burner while they debate this bailout. Has this already been voted on in the House. My husband told me it was and that there were only 2 votes not to renew it. Is that true?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just read that the ACLU is ATTACKING E-Verify!

http://www.vidare.com/misc/080923_nelsen.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I just heard that E-Verify has been put on the back burner while they debate this bailout. Has this already been voted on in the House. My husband told me it was and that there were only 2 votes not to renew it. Is that true?
    Yes, the House passed the reauthorization of e-verify by an overwhelming margin. It's up to the Senate now and Menendez is holding it back by wanting to add 550,000 additional legal visas (re-capture visas, as he calls it). He is holding e-verify hostage. When making your calls be sure to stress that E-VERIFY MUST BE RE-AUTHORIZED (BEFORE THEY RECESS) WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED! NO RE-CAPTURE OF VISAS. NO!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I just read that the ACLU is ATTACKING E-Verify!
    Yep. The ACLU, US Chamber of Commerce, along with all the usual ethno-centric special interest players.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Yes, the House passed the reauthorization of e-verify by an overwhelming margin. It's up to the Senate now and Menendez is holding it back by wanting to add 550,000 additional legal visas (re-capture visas, as he calls it). He is holding e-verify hostage. When making your calls be sure to stress that E-VERIFY MUST BE RE-AUTHORIZED (BEFORE THEY RECESS) WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED! NO RE-CAPTURE OF VISAS. NO!
    And add this:

With our country in financial crisis, Americans out of work and the mortgage foreclosures, don't you think you owe it to the American citizen, voter, and TAXPAYER sureTY that work goes to them and their families. This is an outrage that ONE senator with the help of the Democratic leadership would put Americans at even larger risk at this time in our nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is also some good information for you. Congress wants to give $300 million for releaf to Haitians and give them Temporary Protected Status. It never ends up being temporary. They stay and they take jobs. They would be legal but with the country's financial crisis we need jobs for Americans

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 776593#top

They also extended the TPS for El Salvadorans. More jobs lost and who knows MS-13

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-776482.html#776482

Between illegals and Congress wanting 550,000 permanent green cards for foreign workers, plus protect status for foreigners, no wonder this country is on the brink.

BTTT

Made more calls.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

MW
    BTTT

Please, let's do all we can to make sure that every U.S. Senator's voice mail is full by monday morning! I don't know about the rest of you but I find the 5 month extension unacceptable.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

bttt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123