Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Earned Income Tax Credit For Illegals?

Sessions is trying to get an amendment through that stops the illegals from getting the Earned Income Tax credit unless they are citizens. Kennedy has already made it clear he will fight this, saying the children of these families need the money.

Sessions also said that Kennedy is trying to block all his amendments, saying he is well aware of how this game is being played. Lieberman is going to speak now for Kennedy.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is just one more reason why the drunken puke kennedy needs to leave office. He is endorsing identity theft!!!

Illegals do NOT pay state and federal income tax and if they are, it's under someone else's identity; therefore, all the EIC money they receive is someone else's. Once again illegals steal from the American people.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Well, I just heard that if all these amendments keep getting turned down, the republicans are not going to support this bill. Personbally, I think this whole thing is going to crash before long. One can only hope.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, I just heard that if all these amendments keep getting turned down, the republicans are not going to support this bill. Personbally, I think this whole thing is going to crash before long. One can only hope.
    I hope you're right. We cannot let up with our calls, emails and faxes until this bill is dead.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sure they're getting EIC.

They pay in minimal taxes then claim the credit based on their income. For a low-income family of 4, that's a refund of $4500+ for 2006.

Teddy wants it; let Teddy pay for it.

There more I hear the amendments and of this bill, it is far worst then I thought in the beginning. If this bill passes we are the losers.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    This is just one more reason why the drunken puke kennedy needs to leave office. He is endorsing identity theft!!!

Illegals do NOT pay state and federal income tax and if they are, it's under someone else's identity; therefore, all the EIC money they receive is someone else's. Once again illegals steal from the American people.
    It's not only the illegals stealing from Americans, the US government is collecting a bloody fortune on the interrest from that stolen money! Believe me, they don't want to release it to the illegals! But then again...they are giving everything else to the illegals....

MW
    Let's see, we're going to fine adult illegals and then we're going to turn around and allow them to received the earned income tax credit to pay the fine. Now, would someone please tell me how much sense does that makes?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn