Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Easy to get banned permanently next few days

Friends,

The vast majority of you are great folks that have no problem abiding by our rules and expected conduct here at ALIPAC.

A small percentage of you are showing a lack of self control and insulting each other and breaking our rules.

Those of you engaged in such conduct are not the kind of people we are looking for at ALIPAC.

We are going to fix that now and for good.

The few of you doing this are showing that you are willing to disregard multiple attempts to get you to stop.

You are harming ALIPAC. You are harming our cause, and you are an acting in a way that is an embarrassment before our supporters and opposition alike.

This is the final warning. No more talking about it.

I am going to quickly and permanently ban anyone that violates the rules, uses anything close to profanity or that insults other users in anyway.

House cleaning time. You have taken enough from our organization as it is.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William!

Things have been getting pretty ugly and nasty around here recently and you've tried to be very polite and fair about it.

But enough is really enough and I can't say I blame you for taking a zero tolerance approach at this point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of us here, we all need to ban TOGETHER as one and fight what is going on instead of tailgateing each other. Sometimes I get discourage to read these because it seems we are at each other. We need to be here for each other and fight what is going on. I hate what is happening to MY COUNTRY AMERICA. And now if we strt back bitting each other we are not going to win this. Sometimes I fill like giving up, I get so upset that ILLEGALS are here taking over. And what this president says we stold there land, they will do what AMERICANS wont do, ect ect.... This man is a liar, and I am sick of what is coming out of his mouth. Lets go with each other here, and help, with opions, and what you think, instead of tailgateing at each other.
    AMERICA needs us to be strong, and I want to fight for MY FREEDOM, after all all our FATHERS fought for this country.

Thank you all for being apart of my family.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Thanks William.

I hope I haven't been one of them but if I have I am sorry and I will watch myself alot better. If I do mess up I totally understand and will still love the fact I have you and the others on my side of the Illegal immagration fight. God Bless and Thank you so much for all you do and have to deal with !!! Patriotic_Sandra
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Uh, I dont think Ive been bad.....have I??????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I totally agree with William. Let's band together at this time. I do believe that we can prevail. I just passed on this website as well as others to someone I met at dinner last night. We should concentrate on spreading the message to more people. Get involved. Some people have no idea about McCain and his amnesty hopes. We the people have the power! Let's go out there and make a difference for OUR country!

Absolutely right, we need to stop bickering or whatever and be firmly united in this. Division does no one good at all in accomplishing anything.

If I have offended anyone, please accept my apology. I certainly mean no one ill will.

Thanks William,
    That's just what we need.

NO HOLD'S BARRED!
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Been busy the last few days and may have missed some things, can someone tell to which issues we are talking about? Hope it was not something I may have said (my memory is waning from too, much errand running ).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast