Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Edwards (Mr. $1,250 Haircut) v. Tancredo (Man of the People)

If you want to have a good laugh at the expense of John Edwards, Democratic candidate for president, please go to the following link: http://tancredo4prez.blogspot.com/ . You will see a video of pretty boy John Edwards playing with his hair for approximately two (2) minutes set to the music of "I feel Pretty". It has been recently revealed that John Edwards paid $1,250 for a haircut during the 2004 presidential campaign. You will also see a video of Rep. Tom Tancredo preparing to get his haircut in Mason City, Iowa, for considerably less than $1,250.

Rep. Tancredo spends taxpayer dollars as carefully as he spends his own dollars. He has been awarded a "Taxpayers Friend Award" from the National Taxpayers Union every year it has been given since he has been in Congress. He has also earned a grade of "A" from the National Taxpayers Union for every year of service in Congress he has completed since coming to Congress in 1999.

Nice blog, but they don't have a link to ALIPAC.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I wouldn't even watch Edwards video......but Tancredo's was pretty neat. Good boy Tom!!!!

Good point

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Nice blog, but they don't have a link to ALIPAC.
    I'll send an e-mail to the guys in charge of the website and see if they could put up a link to ALIPAC there.

Thanks so much for the suggestion.