Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

With that said, the one good lesson that we learned that we'll see if the Republicans learned as well is that having the unpopular Bush stump for your campaign will be your kiss of death. My message to Republicans who want to get elected or reelected is to stay far, far away as humanly possible from Jorge Bush. He is done as a politican. His political career is over. He is a major lame duck and his poll ratings are so far down that he'll never, ever get them back up. He is hated world wide and getting cosey with him will be your death kneel. You might as well say I don't want to win office when you embrace the likes of that low life, I don't care how good your campaign is, being endorsed by Jorge will do nothing, but turn voters off by droves.

I'm even more mad at Jorge today then I was yesterday. He has singlehandedly destroyed the Republican party. He could have done so much. He had a golden opportunity to get with us in the trenches and take this country back and he failed miserably. He will go down as the worst ever. Even worst then Jimmy Carter and that's saying something. Now no Republican is safe, not even Tom Tancredo. Never underestimate the power of stupidity in this country. They will lump Tom Tancredo in with Bush just because of the R in front of his name. I'm really sick to my stomach today. What Jorge has done is basically handed the Democrats their power back just so they can finish ruining this country. What Jorge has done to this country, I will never forgive and I will never forget.

Americans have proven their stupidity too. They have shown that they always fall for the false propaganda from both sides of the aisle. That's why you will never see a third party rise. It's a shell game and we are being played like a fiddle.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Man
    First of all, Warner is not far left but moderate. And Kilgore didn't propose to do anything about illegals.

dman, I agree with every word you said. People don't pay a bit of attention to what is going on when it comes to political parties. Every time I hear someone say they are voting a straight ticket for any party I just want to slap them.

I'm beginning to think the only way we are ever going to be able to turn this country around is to ABOLISH political parties entirely and let the candidates run on their own merits without the financial backing of any political machine.

I am furious that Kaine won that election because people are sheep. I wonder how many of those 300,000 or so illegals in Va managed to vote illegally. We have a Republican governor who has lived in TX all his life but he is only recently beginning to pay lip service to the illegal immigrant problem. That is the reason I want him out but I for sure don't want some dimwit like Kaine for governor here, either.

It is a sad day for Virginia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dman--I thought about you when I got up at 1:30 AM and turned on the TV and got the election results. I know you are SICK. I was afraid that Kilgore was making a major mistake by even letting Bush NEAR HIM much less CAMPAIGN for him.

Look at the bright side--this SHOULD be a wake up call to all of those other Republicans who keep sucking up to Bush. Like I said earlier, he is a political hot potato and they had better REALLY distance themselves from him. But, also like I said earlier, UNLESS they have distanced themselves from him in the GOOD times, I won't forget when they were his big buddies. I don't think Tancredo will suffer too much because he didn't seem to toe Bush's line so I think he was his own person.

I agree with you, Junius. Something is seriously wrong with our political system and anyone who votes a straight ticket is just DUMB. When I vote for ANYONE, I study their records, listen REAL CLOSELY to what they have to say and vote for them no matter WHAT THEIR PARTY IS. If they are MODERATE, I vote for them.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't think Tancredo will suffer too much because he didn't seem to toe Bush's line so I think he was his own person.
    Bush isn't overly fond of Tom Tancredo anyway so I can't see him campaigning on Tom's behalf. But I'm not sure but what if I were Tom or one of a few other "good" Republicans that I wouldn't consider switching parties so as not to be "guilty by association."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    First of all, Warner is not far left but moderate. And Kilgore didn't propose to do anything about illegals.
    Do you even pay any attention to what's going on or do you just like talking out of both sides of your mouth? Kilgore proposed to have local and state law enforcement round up the illegals and detain them until the feds arrived. He proposed to deny illegals from even attending college. He proposed to crack down and stiffen penalties against gangs and sex offenders. He proposed to deny all social benefits to illegals. He proposed strict worksite enforcement on illegals. I heard this throughout his entire campaign and someone like me who lives in VA should know this. You need to get your facts straight before spewing your nonsense. Stop with the revisionism.

Warner isn't a moderate, he's a liar. He signed the biggest tax increase in VA history. He sought to deny in-state tuition to military personnel and give it to illegals. He sought to tighten the ridiculous gun laws which I think is an outright sham. He's done nothing about the roads here in Northern VA, he did nothing about the growing gang problem, nothing about the illegals. Moderate is a phony term for liberal anyway. Warner is like any other politican. He says what you want to hear to get elected and that's it.

If you want to be a lock stepping sheep and sell your soul for political party loyality then more power to you, but don't think you can fool us here at Alipac.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is a sad day for Virginia.
    It sure is. I couldn't believe how some people I ran into were bragging about voting for Kaine. I told them that I don't want to hear them complain when Kaine screws you over just like every other politican you all voted for. When your taxes are raised, when your guns are taking away from you, when your neighborhood becomes like little Tiquana and Kaine does nothing about it, don't come crying to me here in VA. I will not listen. Your complaints will fall on deaf ears. I don't want to hear any of it. I say you voted for the guy so you have nothing to complain about. I tried to warn people about this guy, but people didn't want to listen so now you can reap the whirlwind. Well when they start to feel the burden of illegal immigration then maybe they will listen. I'm sick of the locksteppers from both parties. They destroy the quality of life they had in the towns they use to live in and then they don't have the guts to stay. Instead they leave to go find another town they can destroy with their political correctness. They are just as guilty as the politicans are IMO.

dman--I STRONGLY argue your statement that a moderate is a phony term for liberal. I am a MODERATE. I only hold ONE POSITION that would be considered LIBERAL. On EVERY other issue, I am MODERATE to CONSERVATIVE. Believe it or not--there ARE moderates, and I believe a LOT of moderates, in this country who are FAR from LIBERAL. I am a THINKER. I do NOT agree with any particular issue based on a partisan viewpoint. My beliefs are MINE and I am not influenced by liberal OR conservative. So, please don't lump MODERATES with LIBERALS. Your position would just be wrong. In the case of Warner, I don't know the man and you might be right but don't generalize about EVERYONE who is a moderate, please.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Man
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Kilgore proposed to have local and state law enforcement round up the illegals and detain them until the feds arrived.
    They used to do that...

... until they found out the the feds merely released the illegals. A lot of good that policy would do. Wake up

And Mark Warner is well known for being a moderate. With Kaine, Virginia could actually make some progress (fyi: Warner spent much of his term cleaning up Gilmore's screw-ups )/[/quote]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12