Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

guess she'll now add Canada to her list of nasty nations.Almost every nation on Earth except the U.S. is serious about enforicing their immigration laws.I respect them for it.Hooray for Canada.
    This is exactly correct! You do not hear Mexico bad mouthing Canada for inforcing their immigration laws.

They bad mouth the United States because we have had absolutely no back bone in enforcing our immigration law. Consequently, Mexico has zero respect for this country because we have allowed them to completely ignore the rule of law in this country. For the most part, they come here and do as they please.

Disgusting...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I needed something to put a smile on my face this morning> Thank you Lord!!

Guess the rest of the world doesn't trust her either...

...............EMERGENCY ALERT" 2/13.................
    Please help take Action!!! NOW
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103479.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I found that people like her work very hard at not working if you get my drift, looking for a free ride which she knows that Mexico will not provide.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The government of Canada denied entrance to their country to the Mexican activist Elvira Arellano, who last Sunday arrived at the Vancouver airport to participate in a demonstration.
    YEE-HAAA! GREAT NEWS! YOU GO CANADA!

By Telephone from Michoacán, where she already had returned, Elvira did not want to comment. "I could not enter Canada, but I cannot comment", she mentioned.
    Boo-hoo. Waaa, Waaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ELIVRA!

"In theory she should have no problems entering being a Mexican", commented a source that asked not to be identified "What must have happended is that due to her record in the United States they (Canadian immigration officials) saw her as a possible candidate to remain illegally in Canada… they share lists with the United States".
    THAT'S RIGHT MORON! Canada and the United States have laws. Does Mexico have any? Oh, wait, "wherever there is a Mexican, there is Mexico", and they dont care about no stinkin laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"This is not right", said Enrique Morones, leader of the caravan, "many activists arrived at both sides of the border to meet her, but they wouldn't let her in".
    Canada's not stupid. They knew if they let her in, she'd never go home.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I LOVE IT

Mexico is probably financing her with money the U.S. gave them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Mexico is probably financing her with money the U.S. gave them.
    One really has to wonder just how much mexico is investing in
    all the BS they are pulling in this country

40 some cousulates , All the mexican ethnocentrics like la raza and lulu lack
    are getting money from them

How much have they snuck in to Hillary , Obama and McCain ?

I'm sure they are spending millions on their reconquista

FROM A COMMIE OPEN-BORDER WEBSITE:

Dear friends and allies Please refer below to an important update on Elvira Arellano being denied entry into Canada. As a result she was unable to speak at the event organized on Sunday Feb 12th, however the event became a community discussion on immigration enforcement and border policies. ELVIRA ARELLANO DENIED ENTRY IN CANADA Elvira Arellano, a Mexican citizen and sanctuary-deportee whose situation galvanized immigrant rights activism across the US, was scheduled to arrive in Vancouver to speak at a public forum on
    Sanctuary and Migrant Justice on Sunday Feb 10th and to join the US-based Marche Migrante on Tues Feb 12th at the border. Elvira, however, was not allowed entry into Canada on Sat Feb 9th. No reasons were given for her refusal and it is believed she was held in detention prior to being deported back to Mexico. A member of No One Is Illegal Vancouver was called by immigration authorities, expressing 'concern' that Elvira's visit was only for 3-4 days and asked if it was true that Elvira was here to speak at a rally / for political purposes. Arellano took refuge in the Adalberto United Methodist Church in Chicago in 2006. Over the year, she become a spokesperson for the New Sanctuary Movement, as well as president of La Familia Latina Unida, and a symbol of resistance against the systemic violence, exploitation, and racism in the US immigration system. On August 19, 2007, having traveled to California on a speaking tour where she advocated the right of
    immigrant families to stay united, the single mother was arrested by US authorities and deported to Mexico, without her son. According to an August 2007 Globe and Mail report "Faced with a spike in refugee claims from Mexicans - the country is now the top source of asylum seekers in Canada - Canadian authorities have been refusing entry to increasing numbers of Mexican citizens attempting to visit the country as tourists.Those turned away complain of harsh, insensitive and even racist treatment from Canadian officials". Since Mexican citizens are not required to get a visa to enter Canada immigration officers at the airport and at the border are given the power to determine whether or not they are allowed in, costing visitors thousands of dollars, resulting in maltreatment, stress and fear. Elvira's refusal and turn-back reveals the abritraty and restrictive nature of the immigration enforcement system deployed against racialized migrants, particularly
    in the post 911 climate and with the implementation of border agreements such as the Safe Third Country Agreement and Security and Prosperity Partnership Agreement. Therefore, it is crucial that we continue to struggle against the pain, anxiety, and violence caused by this regime of border imperialism and continue to actively organize ourselves to support dignity and self-determination for migrants. In solidarity, No One is Illegal-Vancouver

Hmmmm.....It looks like Calderone will have to begin his reconquista tour in Canada as well!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast