Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Elvira Arellano "Prays" for Amnesty.

Original Message-----
    From: sanctuarymovement@googlegroups.com [mailto:sanctuarymovement@googlegroups.com]On Behalf Of Wrevcoleman@aol.com (Rev. Coleman)
    Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:45 AM
    To: sanctuarymovement@googlegroups.com
    Subject: {SANCTUARYnational} elvira arellano july 23rd column

[size=150]“My Prayerâ€

JAK
    Asking God to break the law?

Thats like saying... please don't let them throw me in prison for robbing the liquor store!

I don't think he can answer that prayer!! ... and if by chance that were ever the outcome (but I am believing it won't be...and that AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP) it would NOT be God that gives you Amnesty. It would the the DEVIL and his workers!!!!

What is taking place in this country is NOT from God!!! It is pure EVIL!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELVIRA:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I pray that our people on both sides of the border will hear these words

Sorry to disappoint you Elvira but all of those, who have a say in this issue, on this side of the border, stopped listening to you a long time ago.

First of all, this woman never made it past what, Grade 3? She is uneducated. Her comprehension skills are zero. She cannot even comprehend the OBVIOUS FACT that it is her fellow MEXICANOS who are raping their own women. Americans did not rape them. The level of her stupidity is astounding. How she managed to stretch the rapes to La Migra is beyond words. What happens after illegals are deposited across the border is none of our business.

She does not understand the concept of cause-and-effect. (Oh, yeah, that is physics, a high school subject, what was I thinking.) If these women didn't choose to cross illegally, none of this would have happened. I think even God would find her stupid. Sheesh. She should be praying to the Mexican Govt, not God.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Instead of Elvira waxing eloquent and praying for our country, why doesn't she wax eloquent and pray about the problems of her own country which brought her here in the first place? How does a responsible parent have a child act like a politico on her behalf? I am sure the kid is up on immigration law violations! He should be sent back to her.

None of these people would have any of the issues they are having if they would just stay on thier side of the border,just because they make it here once does not mean we owe them any thing.

Just go away if you do not belong here.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Instead of Elvira waxing eloquent and praying for our country, why doesn't she wax eloquent and pray about the problems of her own country which brought her here in the first place? How does a responsible parent have a child act like a politico on her behalf? I am sure the kid is up on immigration law violations! He should be sent back to her.
    She is so self-serving. Remember before she was deported, she was using Saulito's ADHD as the reason she should not be deported? Now that she is deported, she has no parental compunction to use him DESPITE HIS ADHD to promote her agenda in the US. She is using that poor child; no wonder he is here for the summer. He is trying to get away from her! She is an unfit parent on all levels.

ELVIRA, NO MAS POR FAVOR!!!

CALLE TE!!

Last night we heard the cries of a young woman outside on the street. She was surrounded by the authorities. She would not let them touch her. She would not speak to them. She had been raped – by more than one man.

Of the women we have received, ten have been raped before they came to us. Separated from their children in the U.S. by deportation, they are dumped into Tijuana where they know no one and are completely vulnerable. The authorities here seek them out to take their money because they are without protection. Others seek them out to violate them.
    Hey what's the problem Elvira? Aren't they ALL great people? If it's so horrible there then what makes you think we want that kind here? We have countless children and women at the mercy of those who wish to use and abuse them....do you hear their crys? Are you listening to the mothers of victims of who are buring their babys as a result of your gang members who are here now? Where are your tears for the father who can longer provide for his family because over 20 million illegals are here taking the jobs from them for cheap labor? You don't want laws enforced for "your people"? Well darling.....look outside and see what happens when there is no law and at all the innocent victims of a lawless society. Now tell me again how wonderful they all are? Tell me what GOOD people they ALL are? What's wrong Elvira.....are you racist or something for not wanting that? Wanna keep telling America what greedy, lazy, racist people they are because they don't want that here? Isn't the entire Latino culture just wonderful? I can see free legal citizens are dancing in the streets there aren't they? From what I hear they are cowering in thier homes hoping to be alive tomorrow. Not by Americans hands but by the hands of your own people. The very same people you want us to ignore and turn a blind eye to. Because they are Latino and ALL just wonderful people. Amnesty for everyone? No thank you.

Why don't you get some people together and march there? Go to your own capitol and start demanding something. Seems you got enough of a mess in your own country to deal with before you start demanding squat here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast