Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is with her and her OBSESSION TO BECOME A US CITIZEN??? She is just looking more pathetic every time she opens her 'boca.' Go away already, Elvira. You are sooooooooo tiresome.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Elvira.....sometimes God says no.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of illegals PRAY to God or the Virgin Mary or some favorite saint to ENABLE them to ILLEGALLY enter OUR country. But NOBODY in heaven EVER assists in WRONGDOING, and ILLEGAL immigration IS wrongdoing! So Elvira's "prayer" for SUCCESS in SINNING is IN VAIN, for NOBODY in heaven assists in doing EVIL! And despite having been birthed on AMERICAN soil, Elvira's son is NOT a LEGITIMATE American, he is JUST as ILLEGAL as his no-good mother is!

Lots of illegals PRAY to God or the Virgin Mary or some favorite saint to ENABLE them to ILLEGALLY enter OUR country. But NOBODY in heaven EVER assists in WRONGDOING, and ILLEGAL immigration IS wrongdoing!
    Yep, broke every rule comming and going. Reminds of a joke where a flood was comming and people were warned but this one guy stayed because God would save him.....the water kept rising and various people came by and offered to help, but he kept insisting God would save him. He was sitting on the tip of the roof waiting, praying for God to save him and the last try was a helicopter.... came and the man still said no, God will save me. But of course he drowned. Finally when he met God he asked why didn't you answer my prayers? God said I did....I sent a warning, people on foot, in boats and in a helicopter and you ignored it...what more do you expect me to do?

Sometimes you don't get what you want in the way you demand it....sometimes the answer is no. Not once did Elvira try and do anything legally or the right way. She was given a chance with Obama and Durbin and still blew it. Time for her to start praying for the ability to accept the reality of the situation instead of continuing with this fiasco.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    What is with this woman? It's like she needs attention or something.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Remember - deporting illegals separates them from their children - unless of course they chose to leave them behind - with strangers. I'm wondering who is supporting Saulito now that he's back in Chicago.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Remember - deporting illegals separates them from their children - unless of course they chose to leave them behind - with strangers. I'm wondering who is supporting Saulito now that he's back in Chicago.
    Funny how that works isn't it. She's shipping him here basicly saying citizenship is more important than parent hood. Fine....keep the anchors and send the parents back. I mean seriously.....pick one because you don't get both.

Last night we heard the cries of a young woman outside on the street. She was surrounded by the authorities. She would not let them touch her. She would not speak to them. She had been raped – by more than one man.
    Well, why didn't you go out and rescue her?

Nobody cares what you have to say bruja, now get a job and shut up!
    "

I am convinced this irresponsible woman is so self serving she does not even care for her child and USES him for her own selfish aganda and it is doing irreversible harm to Saul.

Just think what the pro illegal groups could do in Mexico and other countries to make life better for their people in their home countries if they would STOP trying to force themselves on Americans.

All that money and energy is being wasted on a useless attempt to take over what is not theirs while those who suffer in their home countries continue to struggle.

IT IS NOT OUR PROBLEM as we have NO say or control over foreign governments BUT YOU DO.So stop whining and get busy changing YOUR country Elvira and leave us ALONE !!!!!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Well, why didn't you go out and rescue her?

Ya from the very people we are supposed to welcome. Yet here she is blaming America for the acts of Mexicans. Again.....make up your mind.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast