Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is a sanctuary city exactly? From what i've read, local and state governments aren't allowed to touch illegals anyway, so how does a city protect illegals from the feds?

Sorry, probably a dumb question, but i've never heard an outright explanation...

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum
    I agree. Just a random thought, is there any way to make a citizen's arrest as she is a lawbreaker
    I wish someone would explain what the citizen's arrest is for anyway, because if the govt won't haul them in I have a big truck that can haul a few dozen to the southern border.
    I've thought the exact same thing. (I love your avatar by the way).

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Any one know how to contact ICE in Florida? Is that were she is? I got the feeling if we lean on ICE they will go in and get her.
    She's in Chicago, dyehard39.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

MW
    LawEnforcer wrote:

Lets remember that Tom Tancredo passed his law in the House a week ago that would negate federal funds to any sanctuary city.
    I doubt that you will see new sanctuary cities popping up.
    That bill still has to get through the Senate and President. I'd be totally shocked if that were to happen.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Elvira claims she is protecting her kid's "constitutional right" by being with him, which is what THIS American kid wants... says she!

I hope her stay at that Chicago downtown church is costing Pastor "Slim" lots of money.... that's the way it SHOULD be.... those who invite and entice them to come in the first place, ought to pay the bill...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Elvira is not just a so-called "immigration violator" case. She is actually a federal felon, she was deported once already, then re-entered which is a federal felony 8 USC 1326. They need to swear out a criminal complaint go get a search warrant and be done with her baloney already.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12