Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GR
    Obama promised to be a different better president for all Americans.

He lied. And I'm never going to apologize for saying that, because it's true. All Americans who have a conscience know now that Obama LIES repeatedly in a variety of occasions, and on other occasions he specifically target whites in hostile aggressive hateful unthinking ways.

Obama "IS" not only the same types of president that the USA has had before - he's worse - he's nailing the final nail in the USA coffin.

What scares me is that Obama seems to LIKE hammering the nail into the coffin.

He's certainly unscathed by the fact that that is what he's doing.

Look up "indifference" - that's Obama - he has no feelings for those he's sacrificing for his agenda - his words NEVER match his actions.

The first time that Obama scared me, I heard his so called reverend Wright use God's name in vain inside a so called church of God, and Obama had attended there for TWENTY YEARS with his children and wife sitting by him.

THAT should scare everyone with a conscience and who reveres God (note: the "fear God" thing is a wrong translation - it actually means to "revere God" - makes more sense, huh, when you see the correct translation.)

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    If our President is going to go against our Constitution, and the majority of this nations tax paying voters,I think that we should all file "exempt"on our w2s. "no taxation without representation" SECURE OUR BORDERS!!!!!!
    I think charges of treason are more appropriate.

Kathyet

I did numbers and caps also!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please do the email form at WhiteHouse.gov..too.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

so when does this amnesty-parole hussain speaks of take place? he certainly doesnt care what 300 million americans think, so the S will HTF, certainly. it will be the beginning of the end for the supporters of such a treasonous attempt to wreck the USA, imo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12