Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

EMAIL FROM TOM TANCREDO

TANCREDO SHREDS PRO-AMNESTY REPUBLICANS!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Last night, I put the cards on the table during the Republican presidential debate here in New Hampshire.

I stood firm against illegal immigration, and against the McCain-Kennedy-Bush amnesty bill. I stood firm by my pledge, made earlier in the day yesterday, to oppose the re-election of any Republican Senator who votes for the amnesty bill.

And I made it clear that I believe English should be the official language of our country, so we stop our slide into becoming yet another failed bilingual nation!

My friend, the battle over illegal immigration…..and the McCain-Kennedy-Bush amnesty bill…..is truly joined now!

The White House and the Washington political Establishment are enraged with me over my “no compromiseâ€

JAK
    Thank you for your courage Tom Tancredo!!!!! I hope more Republicans will follow you!!! Most all of the democrats are traitors when it comes to illegal immigration!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signed !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB

Signed

UB and USA Kay
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Signed and sent out via email to others.

Signed!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Hey, have you guys seen this posted on the Drudge Report?

http://www.drudgereport.com/

JAK

TOM TANCREDO:
    DEFEAT AMNESTY POLITICIANS!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

SIGNED AND SENT TO OTHERS!!

I proudly stand with Tom Tancredo any day.

Signed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast