Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Emails Show Hillary Clinton OWNS The Iran Nuclear Deal

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emails Show Hillary Clinton OWNS The Iran Nuclear Deal

Here is one of the political "hacks" that Trump refers to when he talks about the incompetence of the negotiators of the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Another recycled Clinton political operative, like the HHS secretary, Sylvia Mathews Burwell. You remember Sylvia, she is one that dug through Vince Foster's trash and tossed his apartment after his "suicide" for Hillary.

Recycled Clinton operatives have been embedded in Washington for decades like ticks that are sucking the blood and all the money they can get out of the country. JMO - time to get rid of all of them JMO

Emails Show Hillary Clinton OWNS The Iran Nuclear Deal

KAREN BLEIER/AFP/Getty

by PATRICK HOWLEY
    28 Feb 2016

The lead negotiator for President Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with Iran is now campaigning quietly for Hillary Clinton, who helped in 2011 to get her into the negotiation job.

Wendy Sherman served as lead negotiator on Obama and John Kerry’s 2015 Iran deal, which allowed the Islamic country to keep its nuclear program while also dropping economic sanctions on the Iranian regime. Sherman served as lead negotiator in her role as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs between September 2011 and October 2015.

Now Sherman is actively campaigning for Hillary Clinton!

Last Monday, February 22, Sherman appeared at an “invitation-only Miami briefing for donors” to the Clinton campaign, on the same day that the Clinton camp opened its new Miami Beach office.

Here’s the backstory: Emails recently and quietly released by the State Department confirm that Clinton and her top aide, Cheryl Mills, played a central role in getting Sherman into the job that led her to negotiate with Iran.

Sherman wrote to Mills on July 5, 2011 with a message entitled “Note To The Secretary.”

“Thank you for all of your support to get to this point of nomination today. I know with all of my heart that this would not have happened without you,” Sherman wrote. “I hope to have the good fortune of working with you if and when confirmed by the Senate. Thanks so much Cheryl. I also would appreciate it if you would convey the following to the Secretary. Thank you. Wendy.”

In the next part of the email, Sherman addressed Clinton directly:

Dear Madam Secretary, I am very honored today by the President’s nomination of me to the US Senate for Undersecretary of State for Political Affairs. I know, however, that this would not be happening without your very deliberate decision to recommend that he do so. Thank you for that confidence and belief that I will do all that I can to support you and your entire team at State to represent and fight for America’s interests in the world. I will not let you down.

Everyone engaged in getting me through the process thus far has been terrific, tough as the process has sometimes been. I’ll be ready for the confirmation process, understanding that timing is always elusive. Thank you again. With hard work and some luck, I’ll be able to get to work for you soon. Best, Wendy.

Sheman recently made headlines when a video surfaced showing her talking about how Hillary Clinton used a Blackberry to exchange classified information as late as 2011.

“Now we have Blackberries, and it has changed the way diplomacy is done,” Sherman said in the video.

“Things appear on your Blackberries that would never be on an unclassified system, but you’re out traveling, you’re trying to negotiate something,” Sherman said. “And so they sat there, as they were having the meeting, with their Blackberries, transferring language back and forth between them and between their aides to multitask in quite a new fashion, to have the meeting and at the same time be working on the quartet statement.”

As Breitbart News reported based on an email uncovered by Judicial Watch, Clinton’s Blackberry suffered a security “vulnerability” when she visited East Asian countries including China on her first official State Department trip in 2009. Clinton was warned to stop using the Blackberry, but she went ahead and kept using it anyway.

This reporter speculated that Sherman could become this generation’s Alexander Butterfield, who famously revealed to the world that President Richard Nixon kept secret tape recordings of his conversations in the Oval Office.

Literally one day after the video of Sherman was revealed, Sherman landed a job with Hillary Clinton ally and former President Clinton’s Secretary of State Madeleine Albright.

The Albright Stonebridge Group, a Washington-based global advisory firm headed by Clinton Secretary of State Albright and former Kellogg CEO Carlos Guiterrez, re-hired Sherman Tuesday on Tuesday January 26. Sherman previously worked for the firm before Clinton hired her at the State Department in 2011.

So who is Wendy Sherman? How did she get to run point on the most important national security deal in the world?

Sherman is a political strategist who helped to put Bill Clinton into office in the first place.

Sherman appeared on a September 1989 panel called “Democrats in 1992: Themes For a Presidential Majority,” at which she laid out the basic principles of the “New Democrat” style that Bill Clinton adopted for his 1992 campaign.

“There is either overtly or covertly some discussion going on that there’s been a feminization of the Democratic Party, that the Democratic Party is now made up of really black America and white liberal women and not much of anything else,” Sherman said. “And so what the real target has to be is white men, white Southern men, Westerners, and so forth. The base of the Democratic Party is black America. It is women. And it is multi-ethnic America. We just have to go back and reclaim those values.”

“When it comes to particularly belief in God and strength in family, I can’t think of groups in this country who have stronger feelings about that than women and black America. And law and order is a place where black America and white America come out hard and fast together in being tough, conservative, and wanting us to go forward,” Sherman said.

Thus, Bill Clinton as president put more cops on the street, renewed harsh penalties for crack cocaine violations, and signed the Defense of Marriage Act. All of these “New Democrat” policies are now blights on the Clintons’ record as far as progressives in 2016 are concerned, and are only complicating her campaign.

Sherman’s current employer has thus far not replied to Breitbart News’ request to interview Sherman.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...wendy-sherman/

Last edited by Newmexican; 03-01-2016 at 03:36 PM.