Emotionally Unstable Hillary Clinton
Fights for Gangsta Vote in California

Arrogant, foul-mouth, and violent candidate calls for opening border

Kurt Nimmo - June 6, 2016

Hillary Clinton campaigned in Los Angeles over the weekend, wooing Latinos with a promise she will open the floodgates and allow more illegal immigrants into the country.

Clinton doubled down on rhetoric responsible for the riot in San Jose last week. She attacked Donald Trump for what she described as his “hateful, very prejudicial, really unacceptable ways.”

The Democrat spawned meme portraying Trump as an evil racist on par with Hitler resulted in numerous assaults on his supporters. Thugs waving Mexican flags taunted and assaulted Trump supporters on Thursday night in San Jose. The police department in the ”sanctuary city” stood down.

The San Jose police chief Eddie Garcia, who is affiliated with the racist organization La Raza, defended the inaction of his officers.

Activists are calling for young Latinos to register and vote and refrain from violence. Earlier this year, according to Capitol Weekly, California experienced a doubling of registration growth among Latinos, and a more than 150% increase among some young voters, and a near-tripling for Democrats.

Hillary Clinton: Arrogant, Violent, Emotionally Deranged

Meanwhile, ex-Secret Service officer Gary Byrne, who was posted outside the Oval Office when Bill Clinton was president, is set to release a book portraying Hillary as an out of control, emotionally disturbed and violent woman who cannot be trusted as president.

“What I saw in the 1990s sickened me,” Byrne writes in the book’s introduction, “Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses his Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate.”

“Hillary Clinton is now poised to become the Democratic nominee for president of the United States, but she simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office,” he writes.

According to the book, Hillary often screamed obscenities at her husband, White House personnel and staffers, and Secret Service agents, who discussed protecting the president from the violence of his emotionally disturbed wife.

“From the bottom of my soul I know this to be true. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style—volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else—hasn’t changed a bit.”

Clinton’s lack of empathy and viciousness was on full display in 2011 when she made a joke on national television about the brutal murder of Libya’s Muammar Gaddafi.

“It is a fact that Clinton is a bad person, who has championed policies which have killed a lot of people, and which have impoverished many others,” writes Ian Welsh.

Clinton’s policies on Libya and Syria and her vote for the invasion of Iraq “have clearly made the world a more dangerous place, vastly increasing failed states and terrorism. These policies were unethical both in and of themselves, and massive suffering have been direct results.”

Perfect Candidate for Citigroup

Elevating Clinton to the highest office in the land despite her emotional issues and disregard for the law is not a problem for the people who determine elections and make certain the establishment and its political class remain in power.

Wall Street remains certain Clinton will win the election. In April a Citigroup poll of “institutional clients” overwhelmingly said Clinton will be the 45th president of the United States.

“Recent indications from deep-pocketed institutional investors as well as those who frequent prediction markets say Hillary Clinton will win. And it’s not close,” CNBC reported.

http://www.infowars.com/emotionally-...in-california/