Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    TRAITORS OUT and TRUE AMERICANS IN!!!!
    TRANCREDO/DOBBS ...nothing could be finer!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

WHOA!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Awsome!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN!! AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, that is a great idea!

Rice

Tancredo/Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    TRAITORS OUT and TRUE AMERICANS IN!!!!
    TRANCREDO/DOBBS ...nothing could be finer!
    It would be a fantastic ticket

I was thinking how stunned some folks would be if a canididate like Tancredo would win without the big money power and establishment behind him. It would truly signal a new and better direction for this Nation. I think that is a distinct possiblity, if not Tom, then Hunter or Paul.
    I BELIEVE WE CAN HELP TO MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY. USING CHAT AND MESSAGE BOARDS. WE CAN ACTUALLY CAMPAIGN FOR TANCREDO. THE MORE PEOPLE HEAR ABOUT HIM THE MORE THEY WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH HIM. LEAVING LINKS IN CHAT AND ON MESSAGE BOARDS TO HIS SITE AND JUST GENERALLY TALKING ABOUT HIM WILL GIVE HIM MORE AND MORE NAME RECOGNITION
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

redpony353's
    I BELIEVE WE CAN HELP TO MAKE THIS DREAM A REALITY. USING CHAT AND MESSAGE BOARDS. WE CAN ACTUALLY CAMPAIGN FOR TANCREDO. THE MORE PEOPLE HEAR ABOUT HIM THE MORE THEY WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH HIM. LEAVING LINKS IN CHAT AND ON MESSAGE BOARDS TO HIS SITE AND JUST GENERALLY TALKING ABOUT HIM WILL GIVE HIM MORE AND MORE NAME RECOGNITION
    You have great ideas, redpony353. I think familiarization is all that will be necessary too. Although he is certainly well known now, there are always those who aren't focusing in enough yet. Those are the ones who we need to reach.

We should leave links to these speeches. The Cavuto interview was great too. Did you listen to that one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12