Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enforcing Immigration laws may save Gas

Hi all I am back my computer went down and it took me a week to fix Hi Charles,
    Someone sent this to me over the weekend. Although it's supposed to be a joke, I think he makes some very good and interesting points.
    "SAVE ON GASOLINE"
    George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline... "Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down. Then, bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him off to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour of duty in the military. Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration, and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved."
    He's got a point, huh?

Yep, seen it before it could possible be feasible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Save on Water!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save the grass in our city parks. The beautiful lawns have been turned to dirt from excessive use.

Due to the laws of supply and demand, the price will go down on all retail items, including food.

Gosh, no wonder the big businesses are so upset! Not only will they loose cheap labor, they will have to cut production and sell their wares at a lower price.

Now, let me see could it be that illegal aliens are actually driving inflation up at a faster rate? How can that be! They claim they are good for the economy!

I think it's more about who they are good for and it isn't me and my fellow tax paying Americans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well it certainly would save on our gas consumption if the illegals weren't here and our prices would go down because the big oil companies couldn't use the "supply and demand" excuse anymore
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

If all the illegal immigrants in this country are allowed to stay, it opens the door for a flood more. If this is allowed to happen, our beautiful America will look pretty tattered and torn.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Just think all that lawn mowing. Not to mention all the water consumption.

You know, I've been saying this all along. When you have that many people in your country that you don't allow for with consumer goods, it stands to reason, the supply gets low and the prices go up.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Just think all that lawn mowing. Not to mention all the water consumption.
    Should not be any difference in the amount of gas used in lawns, but perhaps we might start seeing more health Americans (or more heart attacks)