Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

"Enforcing immigration laws splits up families."

[whine]

Pardon me, but each Latino mother-to-be splits up her own family,
    by illegally entering the U.S. to drop her anchor baby in a U.S. hospital.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

It doesn't have to split up families...they can all go back home together!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Don't many split up their own families when they come here? I'm sick and tired of hearing all their sob stories. We didn't tell you to come here, so don't be blaming us for any of your troubles. I don't want to hear it!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

You know.. as a child I, unfortunately, moved around a lot. I attended a few grade schools and even a couple middle schools (only one high though). Never once did my parents think about leaving me or my siblings.. Playing the symp card is as bad as playing the race card in my book. If you are sick enough to even think about leaving your children then guess what? WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE!

Really, who in their right mind would even think about leaving their child behind? It's all a load of tear jerking bs, nothing more.

I cannot take credit for it but, a good point about "families being split up";

Before having concern for the situation of a 'family' of illegal aliens, should we not worry for the tax-paying American family that has one or even BOTH parents shipped half-way around the world to defend the borders of another country. Should we not attempt to assist the thousands of hard working CITIZENS who fall victim to tragedy and disaster every year?
    For anyone to even think we should take the illegals family situation into any consideration above that of our own, displays either dilusion or treason.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

I'm pretty well fed up with hearing about the splitting up of families too. When all else fails, hide behind the babies.

What really riles me up about it is because of an incident with a neighbor about a year and half ago. The police had been called when a convenience store clerk noticed a little girl all alone in the store. When a customer translated, it was found out this 5 year old had ridden her scooter across the very busy 6 lane road in front of our neighborhood to go buy candy. Her parents, she said, weren't home.

The police brought her back to the house where she gave them an address book containing relatives' numbers and some began calling while others questioned neighbors. All the police wanted was someone to give them numbers to reach the parents, or to come get this little girl so she would not have to be picked up by Child Protective Services. Nobody, not even the parents who were being kept up to date by "the family" via cell phone (the numbers of which they told the cops they didn't know), would come get this child stating they had no papers, did not want to get involved, and risk deportation.

After 6 hours, CPS had no choice but to pick up this child, she was placed into foster care, and is now living in Mexico with grandparents. She will not be returning because "of the trouble she made" (quote from Dad) and 11 months later, these people had another kid.

I'm not sure how common this type of thing is but it's just that kind of stuff, in addition to kids in general being born for totally selfish motivations on the part of adults, that makes me want to scream everytime I hear the wailing about the separation of families as part of the demand that enforcement of our laws be stopped.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I'm pretty well fed up with hearing about the splitting up of families too. When all else fails, hide behind the babies.

What really riles me up about it is because of an incident with a neighbor about a year and half ago. The police had been called when a convenience store clerk noticed a little girl all alone in the store. When a customer translated, it was found out this 5 year old had ridden her scooter across the very busy 6 lane road in front of our neighborhood to go buy candy. Her parents, she said, weren't home.

The police brought her back to the house where she gave them an address book containing relatives' numbers and some began calling while others questioned neighbors. All the police wanted was someone to give them numbers to reach the parents, or to come get this little girl so she would not have to be picked up by Child Protective Services. Nobody, not even the parents who were being kept up to date by "the family" via cell phone (the numbers of which they told the cops they didn't know), would come get this child stating they had no papers, did not want to get involved, and risk deportation.

After 6 hours, CPS had no choice but to pick up this child, she was placed into foster care, and is now living in Mexico with grandparents. She will not be returning because "of the trouble she made" (quote from Dad) and 11 months later, these people had another kid.

I'm not sure how common this type of thing is but it's just that kind of stuff, in addition to kids in general being born for totally selfish motivations on the part of adults, that makes me want to scream everytime I hear the wailing about the separation of families as part of the demand that enforcement of our laws be stopped.
    The so-called 'dad' should be stood up at a wall and shot! Then they should pop the 'mom'...its' all about money, isn't it? For them,the business owners and the crooked-as-a-barrel-of-fish-hooks politicians.

Re: "Enforcing immigration laws splits up families.&quo

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    [whine]

Pardon me, but each Latino mother-to-be splits up her own family,
    by illegally entering the U.S. to drop her anchor baby in a U.S. hospital.
    Exactly! They always put the spin on it that we are seperating families...well, you took that chance when you came here illegally..and I don't get how we are splitting the family up, your anchor baby is welcome to go back to mexico with your deported butt
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

That is a truely sickening story, azwreath.
    I thought that the only reason they cross our border is to feed their children. The mindset of third-world people amazes me. I guess it's no biggie to them as they can just pop out another one.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

let's promote FAMILY RE-UNIFICATION .... back home!
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast