Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough already

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enough already

I don't care who won or lost last night, but if I have to hear one more lame politician spout off about how he/she is all for the people or in it for the people and is there to serve their country and the American people one more time I'm going to scream. Seriously when Nazi Pelosi said as much I wish someone in the audience would have had a Joe Wilson moment. Liars, Liars, Liars, we all know you losers are full of it and are only in it to serve yourselves and your corporate masters. I'm so glad some of these frauds got the boot, but one way or another I wish they would quit pretending that they care about us or are in it for us when we fully know otherwise.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman

dman, you just have to be able to decypher what politicians are saying a little more. When Bill Clinton says "We need more migrants flooding our nation" he does not me "We" as in You, me and himself....He means "We" as in "We Progressive Marxists" need more migrants to shift the political landscape and to overthrow the American people and destroy their constitution...

You are tired of it now? Wow, in just a few months we will have the start of the Presidential Campaigns once again.

I DREAD that!

I have to agree with you whole heartedly on the actions and phrases many politicians use. And the weirdest thing is they say those types of actions is what WORKS! WHAT!

I would have liked to see more clock cleaning last night though........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    You are tired of it now? Wow, in just a few months we will have the start of the Presidential Campaigns once again. . .
    Palin started already when she said before the election she would run in 2012.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just read somewhere yesterday that Obama has spent more time politicking/stumping since he's been in office than on anything else.
    I don't recall in my lifetime, ever having seen a sitting President spend that much time stumping during a first term. I don't think a sitting President should be able to stump at all.

He might as well, he sure the hell isn't going to do his job.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's because he THINKS his job is that of a Hollywood agent.

Bush spent more days on vacation than any other President in history . . .

www.politicususa.com/en/obama-bush-vacation
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Your right about that JohnDoe2. Isn't Obamameister getting pretty close to Bush's record with his vacation time? Speaking of...anyone have a bona fide figure on what's being spent on this latest jaunt to India? I keep seeing conflicting reports. I just read something that said he had 30 Air Force jets in tow. How about the royal pooch? Is he getting to go to India in his own plane again?

Banned
    DeMint / Sessions

In either order 2012

Or Paul Ryan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast