Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ENOUGH!!! The Laws are already there.

I just listened to a caller on Rush Limbaugh, and he mentioned 8-10 Million P.O.ed Americans need to show up in DC and INSIST to Congress that Americans DO NOT want this Immigration Bill.
    Rush hinted about being the one to be the voice for these Americans, he said that would be impressive.
    I say we need to do it, if not in DC, EVERY REPRESENATIVES OFFICE IN EVERY STATE! Tell these Elitist know it alls that THE LAWS ARE ALREADY THERE!! WE DONT NEED ANY MORE!
    We dont need to call any more..We NEED to show up at thier offices and DEMAND, as AMERICANS, they start protecting this Country, only IF they like thier cushy job.[/b]
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Make it happen! Visit Numbersusa.com and join if you haven't already. Then sign up to join other committed citizen activists for a visit to the district offices of the Senators. Here is the story and two links to get you started:

http://numbersusa.com/index

http://numbersusa.com/hottopic/ordinances.html

__________________________________________________ __________

Please make plans to visit a Senator's office this week

DEAR FRIENDS,

On this Memorial Day, we remember with our thoughts -- we honor with our actions.

There is a reason that the nation's largest veterans organization -- the American Legion -- is working alongside us to stop the Senate Comprehensive Amnesty bill: Those whom we honor today did not die for open borders.

In honor of all who have made the supreme sacrifice in service to their (our) country, I ask you to seriously consider going to the office of one of your U.S. Senators this week -- especially the ones who voted against the Vitter Amendment this week that would have stripped the amnesty section from the S. 1348 bill.

You will see the list of those pro-amnesty Senators below.

Unless you put enough pressure on them, they will vote for final passage of this terrible bill next week.

MAKE PLANS WITH OTHER NUMBERSUSA ACTIVISTS IN YOUR CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

I know that most of you have never made such a visit. But you can do it if you have some other people to go with you or to meet you there.

You can make yourself available to other by going to the Member Connection page at:

You can also always get to that page by going to your Action Buffet corkboard and going to the yellow note strip in the upper right, where you will see a link for Members Connection.

When you type in your email address, you will see any other members who have voluntarily made their email addresses available for people to see in their Congressional District. You can paste those email addresses into an email so you can contact them about their interest in joining you for a visit.

If you find almost nobody else listed, your adding your name increases the chance that somebody else will sign up later and be contacting you.

CHECK ON OTHER VISITS ALREADY PLANNED .... AND POST YOUR PLANNED VISIT ON A NATIONAL TALK RADIO WEB PAGE TO PICK UP MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN YOU