Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Ethnic Cleansing of Americans..

Ethnic Cleansing of Americans in America’s Cities
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    July 23, 2007
    NewsWithViews.com

Visited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities.

A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country.

“As a native of the Chicago area I have been aware of [im]migration my entire life--as a youngster in the 60s we had many Central and Eastern Europeans in our community and they and their children learned English as soon as possible-- and how the "melting pot" worked so well UNTIL 1965,â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

They do this on purpose for a myriad of reasons. But what this kind of thing does do is keep us divided. They want us to be so different and split that we will not be able to see eye to eye on any issues. This in turn favors government control. You see, when Americans come together and share the same sentiments the government will do OUR bidding. When we are split into all these little micro-groups the goverment can do what IT wants.

Sigh, what a mess we have on our hands.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I have heard on FOX that whites became minority among newborns because of high natality among Hispanics in the USA. It was on Bill O'Reilly show about one month ago.

I remember that because it coincided with the news that exactly the same happened to French natives in France. France is heading towards serious troubles with their Muslims.

Hello from Europe

Lugundum,

Welcome to Alipac.

America has become very neutral to race or nation of origin. However, there are some illegal aliens that believe they are going to take over and push out other races/Americans.

People that have a lot of children and can not afford them are making their children underprivileged and disadvantaged from birth.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Lugundum,

Welcome to Alipac.

America has become very neutral to race or nation of origin. However, there are some illegal aliens that believe they are going to take over and push out other races/Americans.

People that have a lot of children and can not afford them are making their children underprivileged and disadvantaged from birth.

Dixie
    Hello Dixie,

I understand what you are saying. However, this thread is about ethnic cleansing and I think that it is appropriate term with respect to the circumstances. And this could destroy us all - colour of the skin doesn't matter.

I understand that this is sensitive topic and I have no problem with people of different origins. And I'm sure lot of them is as disturbed with the situation as I am.

But I do have problem when being harrased because being the only white in the shop or when nobody understand me when using my language in my ancient country. This is simply not acceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Lugundum,

Welcome to Alipac.

Dixie
    Hello Dixie,

Welcome

I understand what you are saying. However, this thread is about ethnic cleansing and I think that it is appropriate term with respect to the circumstances. And this could destroy us all - colour of the skin doesn't matter.

I understand that this is sensitive topic and I have no problem with people of different origins. And I'm sure lot of them is as disturbed with the situation as I am.

But I do have problem when being harrased because being the only white in the shop or when nobody understand me when using my language in my ancient country. This is simply not acceptable!

Welcome to ALIPAC Lugundum, well, we need to stop putting Americans into groups. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, whatever, if you were born in America then you are American. As a country we should start there. The government thrives off of division. We need to find a way to come together and take back our country in ONE voice, and in ONE spirt. IMO..

Again, welcome!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Welcome to ALIPAC Lugundum, well, we need to stop putting Americans into groups. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, whatever, if you were born in America then you are American. As a country we should start there. The government thrives off of division. We need to find a way to come together and take back our country in ONE voice, and in ONE spirt. IMO..
    Again, welcome!!

Thanks for your welcome!

In fact I'm lurking here for some time. We have to follow your example as the things are going off the hand even here.

And I have to salute you! I saw the news about collapse of your parliament's phone system even in our news :P. You gave a pretty nice hit to you governement at that time!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I would never, repeat NEVER let any illegal alien from Mexico push me out of my own country.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugundum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Again, welcome!!

Thanks for your welcome!

In fact I'm lurking here for some time. We have to follow your example as the things are going off the hand even here.

And I have to salute you! I saw the news about collapse of your parliament's phone system even in our news :P. You gave a pretty nice hit to you governement at that time!

yea, that was awesome..... But do you think the government will listen? Even after a showing like that? No, they will just try to sneak Amnesty in through the back door.

Where are you from?

so what's going on here... if not

de facto discrimination in favor of Latinos/Mexicans

what happened to diversity?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"