Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ETHNIC CLEANSING OF AMERICANS IN AMERICA’S CITIES

Frosty Wooldridge -- Ethnic Cleansing of Americans in America's Cities
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty278.htm

ETHNIC CLEANSING OF AMERICANS IN AMERICA’S CITIES
    By Frosty Wooldridge
    July 23, 2007

NewsWithViews.comVisited Los Angeles lately? How about Miami? What about New York City? How Houston, Texas? Notice anything? Millions upon millions of people from foreign lands reside illegally in our communities. A Chicago reader echoed a growing crisis in America where Americans by the millions must step aside for people who broke into our country. “As a native of the Chicago area I have been aware of immigration my entire life--as a youngster in the 60s we had many Central and Eastern Europeans in our community and they and their children learned English as soon as possible-- and how the "melting pot" worked so well until 1965,â€
    I'm not willing to let Mexico have a party? tell me? I have no choice in who can come, who can't and then send me the bill

The sad part of all this is that many Americans don't even realize yet that we have a problem in this country with illegal immigration. Hopefully, our group and others have succeeded in educating people and getting them to step up and fight for our country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Its 100% true!!! The melting pot of America is a boiling puddle of mud now!!! I work in New York City and white is the minority!!! Even in the buildings that I work in!!! Its true that all Americans are fleeing the North East to make for greener pastors in the mid west or the south! Problems due to over crowding and rising taxes. (well because of illegal immigrants filling apartments and using up social services and crowding up schools and sending hospitals to close down!) We have a huge problem here and we need to deal with the problems and not ignore them! Americans that say "well they don't bother me" is a sickness that they are blind to the fact that there job wasn't taken yet by an imported alien or an illegal one!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The sad part of all this is that many Americans don't even realize yet that we have a problem in this country with illegal immigration. Hopefully, our group and others have succeeded in educating people and getting them to step up and fight for our country.
    Some don't. Even some who see it are refusing to believe it. Their brains have been wired by school, Colleges, TV and movies that any foreigner is just a saint. They actually look at them as something really, really special. It is hard for them to look at them as just ordinary people - some good - some bad.

Somehow they refuse to acknowledge that illegal means illegal - just that.

But, believe me a lot more people do realize it than did say -7-5 years ago - even 2 years ago.

I just hope it isn't too late.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Some don't. Even some who see it are refusing to believe it. Their brains have been wired by school, Colleges, TV and movies that any foreigner is just a saint. They actually look at them as something really, really special. It is hard for them to look at them as just ordinary people - some good - some bad.

But, believe me a lot more people do realize it than did say -7-5 years ago - even 2 years ago.

Yes some Americans even "feel bad for them", they look at them like "victims"!!! But on the flip side we are the victims here having to move for our towns, losing out quality of life, increasing crimes and violence on Americans, and plain old taxation with out representation! (tax dollars building hiring halls, health care, education, etc, etc, with out telling the American public about it!)

We will soon find out in 2008 if its to late... If the globalists get in good by America!!! Hey thats a good political party "globalists" maybe Hillary should be the president of that organization!!!

Lets take back America!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Its 100% true!!! The melting pot of America is a boiling puddle of mud now!!! I work in New York City and white is the minority!!! Even in the buildings that I work in!!! Its true that all Americans are fleeing the North East to make for greener pastors in the mid west or the south! Problems due to over crowding and rising taxes. (well because of illegal immigrants filling apartments and using up social services and crowding up schools and sending hospitals to close down!) We have a huge problem here and we need to deal with the problems and not ignore them! Americans that say "well they don't bother me" is a sickness that they are blind to the fact that there job wasn't taken yet by an imported alien or an illegal one!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
    Our daughter and SIL live in NYC. WE visited there the first time last fall and I know what you mean. We had no problem, except the ME cab drivers are very, very unfriendly. Almost all the rest of them were very nice. Of course, no one is unfriendly to my husband for long. He even made the cab drivers talk to him!!!

Hopefully within a year, they can move from there - but I can't say I wish they would come to Texas. It just isn't much better except we do still have places you can get away from all that. The schools, the taxes, the higher insurance rates, the government - just sad.

As for Hillary - no doubt she will not be good - but as for globalist - I dont' think you can beat President Bush and his group.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

nntrixie, you are right on the money! I think a lot of our problems come from the way our schools and the media indoctrinate our kids in the PC way. A big reason why we chose to homeschool our son! He graduated this spring, and I can see a big difference between him (and his HS friends) and the kids coming out of the public high schools these days.

they misunderstood.... a language thing...

they understood "incinerate the melting pot", may be "let's melt the pot".... not "assimilate in the melting pot",
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I have attended public school. I was always about 2 years older (in maturity) then the rest of my classmates, but I also thought for myself and looked at things differently (I wasn't that weird kid that everyone know), but I didn't go by main stream and was always had independent thoughts which schools hate! Today schools are pumping out kids to think alike, dress alike and do alike! Then TV pumps there heads with propaganda to rebel against there parents and authority... Then pop culture tells them that if you don't wear this or listen to this you nothing and if you don't smoke or drink or do drugs your not cool!!! Our society is poisoned with garbage and we are losing the youth of America (I'm 24 and people in my age bracket are sheeple!), time to snap the corporate cord from our youth and we need to steep out into the light and make our selfs be heard!!!!

WE THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
    -Ron Paul

Oh, Wow! - 24!!! I am sorry, I would not have believed it.

Congratulations, you are way ahead in this game.

Being an old fogey here, I have seen this happening for many, many years. I had kids in public school for a very long time - my kids were all 6 years apart. I fought the system for the entire time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast