Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every other city in America is being harmed by Illegals

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202132,00.html

How is it that NY City is unaffected by illegal immigration? I think this guy is full of it. He is bushes do boy.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

NYC Mayor Mike Bloomberg:

"Although they broke the law by illegally crossing our borders ... our city's economy would be a shell of itself had they not, and it would collapse if they were deported,"

Didn't the south use this argument when it came to slavery? Why not bring back slavery? I'm sure many businesses would make more profits, if that's all that matters to idiots like Bloomberg.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

When ever someone promotes Illegal Aliens staying in the country, it has to be something in it for them.

Be it cheap labor, money, gifts, cheap votes or what ever the case may be.

The city Gov. of Cambridge, MA has a ton to gain from calling itself a "Sanctuary Welcoming Illegal Alien City." They have a huge restaurant and retail base.

I cannot wait until these animals start breaking into the elected officials homes and cars and robbing them blind. How great will it be then?
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"