Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hello and welcome aboard Hispanic_Guy!

Very good points indeed.

Please join us in the fight to ensure only a GOOD bill is put into law (and enforced, of course...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Hispanic_Guy,

Our government is out of control. I have sevral Mexican-American in-laws that are so against what is going on. Some are speaking up and some are silent and will use their votes.

You Don't Speak For Me is a great group that is trying to rally support from the Hispanic-Americans.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    HI HISPANIC GUY....AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!!!

YES IT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN TO SOME HISPANICS HOW THIS CAN DESTROY OUR COUNTRY. SOMETIME THE REASON FOR THIS IS THEY HAVE RELATIVE OR FRIEND WHO IS ILLEGAL...SO THEY ONLY SEE THAT PART OF IT AND CANT SEE THE LARGER PICTURE.

BUT IF PEOPLE WHO ARE ILLEGAL TODAY BECOME LEGAL, THIS ENCOURAGES MORE ILLEGALS TO COME HERE. EMPLOYERS LIKE TO HIRE CHEAP LABOR....AND ILLEGALS HAVE NO POWER TO SUE BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID. AND EMPLOYERS LOVE THIS. THEY HAVE LIKE SLAVES WHO CANT OR ARE AFRAID TO STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES.

THIS PUTS THE LEGAL WORKERS AT A DISADVANTAGE. NOT ONLY ARE OUR WAGES PULLED DOWN, BUT IN SOME CASES WE DONT GET A JOB IN LIEU OF AN ILLEGAL WORKER, WHICH EMPLOYERS PREFER. AND THAT IS NOT FAIR.

I BELIEVE IF YOU EXPLAIN IT LIKE THIS, YOUR HISPANIC FRIENDS MAY SEE WHAT THE REALITY IS. I HAVE MANY HISPANIC FRIENDS AND FOUND THAT MANY OF THEM WERE HARD TO CONVINCE.
    Most Hispanics as a group feel they are being target so what you get is a emotional response I personally decided not to get evolved in this debate and let it be, But last week on a Spanish network I saw a interview with the governor of Sonora in his palace of a home saying the US should deal with this problem of illegal Immigration not them and I got sick and pucked!! no really I was disturb and I started reading about this topic for myself and made my own conclusions with no outside influence whatsoever.

Most Hispanics as a group feel they are being target so what you get is a emotional response
    YES YOU ARE RIGHT. THEY FEEL TARGETED. THEY SEE IT AS BEING AGAINST MEXICAN OR HISPANIC PEOPLE.

BUT REALLY IT ISNT. IT TURNS OUT THAT WAY BECAUSE A LARGE PERCENT OF ILLEGALS HAPPEN TO BE HISPANIC.

IT IS REALLY ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. AND THERE ARE MANY OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. BUT THEY ARE SMALLER GROUPS JUST BECAUSE IT IS HARDER FOR THEM TO GET HERE FROM WHERE THEY ARE.

CountFloyd wrote
    Once the hispanics begin using their political clout to demand equal pay and benefits, they'll simply be replaced with the next group that's willing to work for less.
    That's right, HispanicGuy, it will go on and on and on and on..a vicious circle of poverty and eventually slavery. That's the one thing the illegals don't undestand..it won't get better with better wages, it will get worse with declining wages for them, for us, for everyone. There's a bill in the Senate right now to do away with the secret ballot that employees can cast to decide whether they want to unionize or not. There are those who want to do away with the secret ballot and those same people would enslave you and I, if given the chance.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hispanic_Guy, this is good to hear as so many Hispanic Americans have their loyalties skewed. As Americans we CANNOT afford to have loyalites only to ones own racial group, we have to be loyal as a whole, as Americans, nothing else.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Everybody forgot about Us?

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    What alot people don't realize is that this is not a NATIVIST movement - it's a movement for order out of utter chaos. We don't wish to stop immigration, we only wish to halt ILLEGAL immigration and for our politicians to protect our borders. Welcome to ALIPAC Hispanic_Guy.
    Yes. That's why your team keeps losing.

Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Daedalus seems to always try and instigate arguments.

In the United States, immigration restrictionists have ceded the playing field to the enemy. Only in America is "nativism" a dirty word. Only in America does this disgusting "cult of the immigrant" take precedence over the interests of American natives — people who have lived here for generations, for centuries. Compare the U.S. to France. The French are under no illusions that France is for the French and should stay that way, forever. The notion that France is a "nation of immigrants" doesn't cut ice. In contrast, American conservatives base the case for immigration restriction almost entirely on purely civic grounds, which doesn't carry the same force. In France, it is about the preservation of their culture, their nation, their patrie. Also, the mainstream political parties in France have to deal with the Le Pen factor. The GOP can take disgruntled conservatives for granted. In France, the Front National has forced the political mainstream to take a tougher line on immigration.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast