Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Exclusive — Citizens United Poll: Donald Trump Leads, Outsiders Dominate Field

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exclusive — Citizens United Poll: Donald Trump Leads, Outsiders Dominate Field

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ominate-field/

Exclusive — Citizens United Poll: Donald Trump Leads, Outsiders Dominate Field
    AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill

by Matthew Boyle23 Sep 2015Washington, DC998

A post-debate poll from Citizens United — provided exclusively to Breitbart News — finds that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump remains the clear favorite in the field, with almost 31 percent of the vote.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) gets 18.5 percent, Dr. Ben Carson earns 17.4 percent, and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina takes 11.3 percent. Combined, that’s 78 percent for the four consummate political outsiders in the race. Washington establishment candidates, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, trail badly.

“Seventy eight percent of our respondents have with their vote voiced their frustration with the Washington establishment, and have cast their ballot with outsiders,” Citizens United president Dave Bossie told Breitbart News. “For the other dozen candidates to split up the other 20 plus percent is very stunning. Then if you look at the first and second choice, you have Donald Trump and Ted Cruz in a virtual tie.”

The poll of Citizens United members, over several days ending Wednesday, surveyed 4,913 of the group’s members nationwide online.

“I’m pleasantly surprised with over 4,900 respondents over a several day online poll that is a tremendous cross-section of American conservative voters,” Bossie said. “This is a poll of Citizens United members, which means that they are very much Reagan conservatives and activists from across the country. When I look at these numbers and I see the national polls, there’s a lot of similarities. So our membership which has a propensity to vote is quite stunning.”

Bush gets just 1.8 percent and Rubio doesn’t even break into double digits, earning just 8.2 percent. New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie earns just 0.7 percent of the vote, and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) barely registers,” Bossie said, at 0.1 percent. Ohio Gov. John Kasich earns just 3.5 percent, and “what’s shocking to me,” Bossie said, is that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) earns just 1.3 percent in the poll.

Because of these numbers, and other national polls showing the same trends, Bossie told Breitbart News all the prognosticators in the inside-the-beltway pundit class predicting a rise of yet another establishment candidate are simply off the mark. The latest establishment candidate beltway insiders expect to rise is Rubio, but that’s after months of pushing Christie, Bush, or Kasich.

“All of those people who think they know [what’s going to happen] really don’t,” Bossie said. “I don’t have a crystal ball either, but every time people think that Donald Trump is finished he has proven them wrong. If you look, Fiorina is having her moment. I think you see Ben Carson continuing to be strong and taken very seriously as a candidate. I don’t know what’s going to end up happening, but I like the odds of an outsider becoming the nominee. That’s what this poll tells you,” he concluded.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-23-2015 at 10:57 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another poll where Trump leads 31%!

Something was very wrong with the CNN/ORC poll which showed him still leading but dropping 8%. None of these others show anything like that!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Haha! "You're fired." I'm even making little signs from it:
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)