Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exit Polls: HISPANICS voted for McCain

Hispanic GOP voters were going 50 percent for McCain, 26 percent for Giuliani — who received the all-important endorsement from Cuban-born Sen. Mel Martinez — and 16 percent for Romney. Huckabee got 5 percent of the votes from this group, according to the polling. Hispanics are the largest minority group in the state and include voters with Cuban, Puerto Rican and Mexican backgrounds.
    http://youdecide08.foxnews.com/2008/01/ ... or-mccain/

81% of the Hispanic vote went to OBL candidates. These are supposedly LEGAL U.S. CITIZENS

Of course they voted for McCain, spoiled ignoramuses vote for ANYONE who promises them something for NOTHING!

Cuban Americans voted for McCain because of his stance with regards to Fidel Castro and his POW past. Apparently they liked that in him.

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Of course they voted for McCain, spoiled ignoramuses vote for ANYONE who promises them something for NOTHING!
    Here is a group that is totally incapable of thinking of anything other than their 'raza'. They are going to vote for whoever promises them the most, even if that person would be an unmitigated disaster for the rest of the country. Since they cannot think outside their group, they are the antithesis of what it means to be an American. You also have to wonder how many illegals voted.

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Cuban Americans voted for McCain because of his stance with regards to Fidel Castro and his POW past. Apparently they liked that in him.
    Cubans voted for him because Mel Martinez and Charlie Crist endorsed him.

Cubans don't usually bother to educate themselves on the issues. There really is no need to because the only issue to them was, still and will always be what is going on in Cuba and specifically Castro. That is why they bury their heads in the sand and vote Republican virtually always in Presidential elections. They're still po'd at Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs.

And anybody who speaks to them in Spanish can usually whip them into a frenzy and get them out to vote however they tell them to vote. Other than that they don't vote in large numbers. They're sheep and the Republican establishment LOVES them. In fact I would bet that Mel Martinez was all over Spanish language TV telling them to vote for McCain and that's all it takes with them.

Sorry to offend anyone who's Cuban. No, I'm not some kind of flaming racist. I'm married to a Cuban and used to live in Miami and was born in South Florida. I know of what I speak.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I would think that saying something about Cubans would not be acting as a racist, as to my knowledge, with being Cuban, it is about a nationality more than anything. Could be wrong there.....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I would think that saying something about Cubans would not be acting as a racist, as to my knowledge, with being Cuban, it is about a nationality more than anything. Could be wrong there.....
    You're right. But they don't always look at it that way.

Not only that, but pro-amnesty people voted for McCain. So McCain supports anti-american illegal alien reconquistas. John McCain is NOT REPRESENTING AMERICANS

McCain
    Offered a chance to apply for citizenship 46%
    Allowed to stay as temporary workers 37%
    Deported to the country they came from 26%
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hispanics voted for McCain.
    You mean all the foreign national Cubans who were allowed in for the insane reason that they were from a communist country? they are now considered Americans? This is another reason being an Americans means Jack-s___!
    the same Hispanics who ruined Florida as a state with all the crime?
    you mean those Hispanics who should be shipped back to Cuba or Spain?
    oh those Hispanics.
    The State Department has an insane policy of allowing our enemies to come here as refugees.
    Cubans are allowed to come here as long as they don't take boats,
    so they are now entering the US legally via Mexico.
    So of course they vote for McCain , because they still have about 100 relatives they need to bring over.

You gotta love the stupidity of Prez Carter who was having such a warm feeling in his heart that he let in all the criminals in from Cuba.

Banned