Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fabian Nunez Asked ICE to stop enforcing immigration laws

Just got this email alert.

CA Alert! Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez asked ICE to stop enforcing immigration laws!
    Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez called on DHS Chief Michael Chertoff to halt raids in California by the agency's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division. Nunez said that he would introduce state legislation to condemn ICE.

At long last, the tepid actions of the federal government to enforce immigration laws--such as a number of worksite raids throughout Southern California--are starting to have some effect. Instead of supporting these long overdue measures to address the crisis of illegal immigration, Nunez is trying to stop them. Even worse, another 28 Assemblymembers joined the Speaker in calling for a halt to enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can I pick a law I want them to stop enforcing because I don't like it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Can I pick a law I want them to stop enforcing because I don't like it?
    Good point how about paying taxes? LOL

if the federal government can not enforce the federal laws in california then the federal government should NOT provide any federal funds for calif.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    if the federal government can not enforce the federal laws in california then the federal government should NOT provide any federal funds for calif.
    I agree but Hillary said last night on O'Reilly's show that she would not crack down on sanctuary cities. She sure won't crack down on sanctuary states.

The dems in DC would never cut off funding! Sad but true, thousands of people would have to die at once by the hands of Illegals before they even consider it.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Re: Fabian Nunez Asked ICE to stop enforcing immigration law

Excuse me Speaker Fabian Nunez, but I don't give a #@$# about your pathetic whining. Maybe we should condemn YOU for breaking federal law? Try that on for size!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Just got this email alert.

CA Alert! Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez asked ICE to stop enforcing immigration laws!
    Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez called on DHS Chief Michael Chertoff to halt raids in California by the agency's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division. Nunez said that he would introduce state legislation to condemn ICE.

At long last, the tepid actions of the federal government to enforce immigration laws--such as a number of worksite raids throughout Southern California--are starting to have some effect. Instead of supporting these long overdue measures to address the crisis of illegal immigration, Nunez is trying to stop them. Even worse, another 28 Assemblymembers joined the Speaker in calling for a halt to enforcement.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Nunez said that he would introduce state legislation to condemn ICE
    Condemn ICE in what way? Verbally, in a court of law, or ?

Is past time to dust off malfeasance in office and treason charges.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Fabian Nunez is nothing but a traitor who is helping over throw the United States....He belongs in prison! If we keep getting these traitors elected to office who are behind the illegal invasion, we're done as a nation!

Good point how about paying taxes? LOL
    Definate good place to start......I'm elderly....I'm paying over 2,000 a year in school taxes...my kids are grown.....almost 100 for library taxes and don't even know where it is.....I get notices and still have to pay for their "classes".....Something like 1000 for the fire dept per year but if my house caught fire the Joliet Dept is 2 blocks away and I would have to pay them for their response....100's for parks and reserves that are nothing more than grounds to hide dead bodies and too unsafe to use....seriously....they are empty except for criminals. I'm paying big bucks for nothing and nothing I use....want to use...is safe to use if I even wanted to. Got nice signs and expensive flowers to look good though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast