Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In fact, the Constitution protects us Americans?

It seems that only the illegal have rights
    according to activist and the Spanish Media, and also some media in English
    Then I wonder . What are my rigths?
    If I 'm Hispanic American law-abiding . but I do not support any kind of immigration reform, then I have no freedom of expression, because I give my opinion against illegal immigration. and they angry with me . Tell me racist, xenophobic
    I do not understand.
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Banned

Re: In fact, the Constitution protects us Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by light
    If I am Hispanic American law-abiding , but I do not support any kind of immigration reform, but I have no freedom of expression, because I give my opinion against illegal immigration and they angry with me . Tell me racist, xenophobic
    I do not understand.
    If you are a Hispanic American against illegal immigration there are worse names they call you , Coconut, Vendido to name 2 of them.

YOU ARE NOT A RACIST or any of the other names they are calling you, you are in the same boat with all of us so called xenophobes , racists , nativists, etc.

They have no valid argument so they resort to name calling , its the last act of desperation.

My parents went thru all the hoops to become a citizen....and they learned English and LOVED this country....That is why I am fighting for our Country....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: In fact, the Constitution protects us Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by light
    If I am Hispanic American law-abiding , but I do not support any kind of immigration reform, but I have no freedom of expression, because I give my opinion against illegal immigration and they angry with me . Tell me racist, xenophobic
    I do not understand.
    If you are a Hispanic American against illegal immigration there are worse names they call you , Coconut, Vendido to name 2 of them.

YOU ARE NOT A RACIST or any of the other names they are calling you, you are in the same boat with all of us so called xenophobes , racists , nativists, etc.

They have no valid argument so they resort to name calling , its the last act of desperation.
    Is true

Banned
    Light

Good Americans come in all races and ethnicities

Don't let the idiots get you down

Light

Good Americans come in all races and ethnicities

Don't let the idiots get you down
    you're right

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    My parents went thru all the hoops to become a citizen....and they learned English and LOVED this country....That is why I am fighting for our Country....

Banned
    At some point in time all of our ancestors came here as immigrants , there is no denying that fact , but in most of our cases , they came here legally , usually after enduring great hardships.

American citizenship should not be free and easy , or signed into law in an amnesty for past lawbreaking.

Banned
    At some point in time all of our ancestors came here as immigrants , there is no denying that fact , but in most of our cases , they came here legally , usually after enduring great hardships.

American citizenship should not be free and easy , or signed into law in an amnesty for past lawbreaking.
    Right on the button caped crusader....

At some point in time all of our ancestors came here as immigrants , there is no denying that fact ,
    "This is only half true, I'm half what ever came over, and half what ever was waitin' behind the tree goin' "Oh! yeah Baby, Just a little closer!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast