Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The FACT that we have laws is only my OPINION?!

Like lots of my fellow patriots, I am incensed that the illegals and their citizen and legal resident supporters are allowed to GET AWAY with saying just about ANYTHING even when it is FALSE! Today I got a mild reprimand from the staff of the Dallas Public Library bookstore for upsetting a US-born youth whose parents are MEXICAN ILLEGALS because he had heard me say to myself that illegal aliens need to GO back to their OWN countries! I was told that this was simply my OPINION! I replied that it is NOT only my opinion! We DO have laws against illegal immigration and that is a FACT!

Even if this was only your own opinion, this is America and one has every right to express one's own opinion as long as it not of a threatening nature, etc.

So, what was their point exactly?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that the library bookstore staff were WELL-meaning and FEARED a probable altercation. However, the reality remains that our country HAS laws against illegal immigration but these laws are blatantly ignored by too many government, media, educational, cultural, and religious leaders and any true American patriot who upholds the immigration laws is often labeled a racist. Well, I DON'T care WHAT they call me for trying to be a real American!

I am incensed that while your voice is being quieted those who shouldn't have a voice are given the right to speak and be defended when they should not have any rights except to go back to their homeland. I do not care if by speaking the truth I hurt someone's feelings especially when they don't care who they hurt by breaking the law. The sense of entitlement by these people who are IA or the product of IA parents is incredulous.