Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Family Values" at it's best

Yesterday, I decided to take my daughter and her friend to the park for a picnic. The park we go to had to tear down the playground a couple months ago because vandals destroyed it. The neighborhood newsletter that I received Friday let me know that they built a new playground, so we made some sandwiches and went on our way. When we got there, as soon as we got out of the car I heard very loud "Tejano" music. The one picnic table was occupied by 4 hispanic adults, and there were 3 of their kids were on the brand new playground. These kids couldn't have been more than 10 or 11. I noticed them scribbling on the BRAND NEW playground. I told them that what they were doing is vandalism, and it is against the law. They didn't seem to care, so I got my phone out and began taking pictures of what they did. Once I did, they ran to their parents and began saying stuff in spanish. The parents gave me an evil eye, and started yelling at me in spanish. I pointed to my phone and said "policia" which apparently they understood, because they packed up and left. What kind of parents would let their kids vandalize a BRAND NEW playground? Are these the "family values" that we are expected to let happen? Here are the pics I took of the kids' handy work.

And here's my favorite one

I am sick and tired of my neighborhood going to trash because of people like this. They have NO respect for laws or property. I wish I had taken a pic of their license plate as they drove away so I could turn them in.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

"Family Values" at it's best

Yesterday, I decided to take my daughter and her friend to the park for a picnic. The park we go to had to tear down the playground a couple months ago because vandals destroyed it. The neighborhood newsletter that I received Friday let me know that they built a new playground, so we made some sandwiches and went on our way. When we got there, as soon as we got out of the car I heard very loud "Tejano" music. The one picnic table was occupied by 4 hispanic adults, and there were 3 of their kids were on the brand new playground. These kids couldn't have been more than 10 or 11. I noticed them scribbling on the BRAND NEW playground. I told them that what they were doing is vandalism, and it is against the law. They didn't seem to care, so I got my phone out and began taking pictures of what they did. Once I did, they ran to their parents and began saying stuff in spanish. The parents gave me an evil eye, and started yelling at me in spanish. I pointed to my phone and said "policia" which apparently they understood, because they packed up and left. What kind of parents would let their kids vandalize a BRAND NEW playground? Are these the "family values" that we are expected to let happen? Here are the pics I took of the kids' handy work.

And here's my favorite one

I am sick and tired of my neighborhood going to trash because of people like this. They have NO respect for laws or property. I wish I had taken a pic of their license plate as they drove away so I could turn them in.

awww...aint that sweet? Future Gang Members of America! Evil little rug rats!

The "Policia" line was a good one. Gonna have to remember that. Good work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

awww...aint that sweet? Future Gang Members of America! Evil little rug rats!

The "Policia" line was a good one. Gonna have to remember that. Good work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just curious, on the shooting scene is says something about "mi ass" up above. Do you remember what the rest of it said??

Just curious, on the shooting scene is says something about "mi ass" up above. Do you remember what the rest of it said??

The guy shooting what looks like a girl is disturbing.I suppose you have related this to the Neighborhood Assoc. but I would encourage you to let the Police and the Park District know about this.

To bad you didn't get the license number but I bet you could describe the vehicle and its occupants.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The guy shooting what looks like a girl is disturbing.I suppose you have related this to the Neighborhood Assoc. but I would encourage you to let the Police and the Park District know about this.

To bad you didn't get the license number but I bet you could describe the vehicle and its occupants.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately I couldn't get the entire thing on my phone because I sent my daughter and her friend to the swing set just in case there was conflict. I feel bad enough for doing this in front of them because I didn't want them to think I was about to get beat up.

The only thing I know is that they were driving an old, green, Astro Van with one of the doors painted yellow. I did send an e-mail to the Parks and Recreation Dept, but I haven't heard back from them. It just angered me so much that this park was BRAND NEW, but was already being vandalized.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the entire thing on my phone because I sent my daughter and her friend to the swing set just in case there was conflict. I feel bad enough for doing this in front of them because I didn't want them to think I was about to get beat up.

The only thing I know is that they were driving an old, green, Astro Van with one of the doors painted yellow. I did send an e-mail to the Parks and Recreation Dept, but I haven't heard back from them. It just angered me so much that this park was BRAND NEW, but was already being vandalized.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast