Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sickening. They apparently feel no responsibility for taking care of public property, and no guilt about destroying it.

Great job jshhmr! Good thinking to take the pictures.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Sickening. They apparently feel no responsibility for taking care of public property, and no guilt about destroying it.

Great job jshhmr! Good thinking to take the pictures.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    what park in ft worth was it and
    what area of town is it located

i would have tried to get the parents to see the last picture
    because im betting the wives would have been a little mad
    since it shows a female about to be shot
    but then again, nothing would surprise me if they didnt say nothing
    or feel anything was wrong
    It was at Buffalo Ridge park in Haltom City. The 2 females wouldn't have cared because they were yelling at me in spanish too. They were WATCHING their kids vandalize like it was no big deal.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    what park in ft worth was it and
    what area of town is it located

i would have tried to get the parents to see the last picture
    because im betting the wives would have been a little mad
    since it shows a female about to be shot
    but then again, nothing would surprise me if they didnt say nothing
    or feel anything was wrong
    It was at Buffalo Ridge park in Haltom City. The 2 females wouldn't have cared because they were yelling at me in spanish too. They were WATCHING their kids vandalize like it was no big deal.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    They come from an uncivilized and violent culture and then they proceed to shove it down our throats. You would think they would appreciate that we don't live that way. That just goes to show you that they are not here for a better life because not only do they not respect what we offer, they don't respect US.

Do as much damage as possible in as short a period of time as they can. Sound familiar?

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    They come from an uncivilized and violent culture and then they proceed to shove it down our throats. You would think they would appreciate that we don't live that way. That just goes to show you that they are not here for a better life because not only do they not respect what we offer, they don't respect US.

Do as much damage as possible in as short a period of time as they can. Sound familiar?

Laughinglynx you are right on. I live in a condo and my friend who is of Cuban background had a big water leak from the unit above her which is across the hall from mine. She called me, I went over and looked and I got emergency phone numbers for her. The unit owner above her refused to open the door for maintenance and only did when the condo manager said that they would come back with the police. Their water heater was leaking so maintenance shut it off and told them to call a plumber and have the unit replaced. Alot of the leaking stopped until the unit owner turned it back on and it leaked down even more. I knew they did that as they were washing dishes and showering. My friend heard them speaking and said they were definitely Colombian. She also said that they come here and act like they lived back home. In the end the condo manager sought legal advice and they gave the unit owner until 3 to have the water heater replaced or maintenance will come in and remove which they ended up doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Laughinglynx you are right on. I live in a condo and my friend who is of Cuban background had a big water leak from the unit above her which is across the hall from mine. She called me, I went over and looked and I got emergency phone numbers for her. The unit owner above her refused to open the door for maintenance and only did when the condo manager said that they would come back with the police. Their water heater was leaking so maintenance shut it off and told them to call a plumber and have the unit replaced. Alot of the leaking stopped until the unit owner turned it back on and it leaked down even more. I knew they did that as they were washing dishes and showering. My friend heard them speaking and said they were definitely Colombian. She also said that they come here and act like they lived back home. In the end the condo manager sought legal advice and they gave the unit owner until 3 to have the water heater replaced or maintenance will come in and remove which they ended up doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Tools to fight Amnesty!!! Please Go here!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-163999.html

The only thing I know is that they were driving an old, green, Astro Van with one of the doors painted yellow.
    What it is about them and Astro vans? I just dont get it.

As far as the last picture...I didn't see it as a female being shot, it looked to me more like someone's brain tissue flying out the back. (?)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast