Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs needs our help!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-165531-0.html
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"Latinos" they knew camped, said they did not like it, and some were afraid to (maybe it is the sasquatch thing?.. )......

Cripes, I almost lost it on this one....hilarious. I hear SasQuatch smells super bad! I don't know why it struck me so funny....I think there is a chance he exists!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

SicNTiredInSoCal, Just watch the Patterson film, and the Freeman footage (youtube). Hollywood costume experts have said they did not have the technology for such an elaborate, form fitting costume in 1967, not till the mid-nineties. They have enhanced that one and found the creature filmed had a muscle rupture showing up on its right thigh each time the leg was flexed. As well, the casts made have been found to have dermal ridges on them, and almost all are different ones from obviously individual creatures.

I know, so many think it is nutty to even consider, but you have to have lived up near the mountains, as I did, all of your life, and been out there, listened to the old loggers in town, and others, to realize it is more than just a myth. As well as having heard things while hiking (most people believe they are primates, such as great apes, and are highly curious).

Anywho, nutty NW'esterner lore aside (lol, we all hve learned to let it be part of our humor too), I have wondered if the stories have been enough to keep em' all out of the woods....Great for us, it gives us a place that is free of illegal aliens, their kids dirty diapers, their thrown food trash and their music blaring. My son has done some to help perpetuate the stories too around here......just making sure the neighbors have been fully informed!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I know, so many think it is nutty to even consider, but you have to have lived up near the mountains, as I did, all of your life, and been out there, listened to the old loggers in town, and others, to realize it is more than just a myth. As well as having heard things while hiking (most people believe they are primates, such as great apes, and are highly curious).
    I will agree with you on this. I do believe there is something going on up there. Most likely an unclassified primate. There are so many creatures that we have yet to discover. I just hope that in today's cell phone age, someone will snap some pics or get some video. The same goes for UFO's (which I believe in as well)
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

AE

jshhmr, a great deal of people I know, as well as myself, have heard or seen something unusual. The feeling of being followed, hearing the footfalls and breaking of branches, stopping when you stop, going when you go.

If you look into this, and study the numerous tribes "folkloric" histories here in the NW, you will find they all had some figure and stories of a creature which has primate like features, when no known primates had ever been seen by these people (cliff paintings by tribes along Columbia River for example).

Ok, I am getting us totally off track, sorry people. However, they are not illegal aliens I am pretty sure!
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Ok, I am getting us totally off track, sorry people. However, they are not illegal aliens I am pretty sure!
    AE, I don't mind at all. Maybe we could move the discussion to "Other Topics"

I am truly fascinated to hear what you have to say about the issue. I let my brother borrow my TV for a year and a half, so I did a lot of reading. This is one of my favorite subjects, along with UFO's. As a former scheduler of pilots as well as an operations agent, I have talked to many pilots about UFO's. They have seen things that cannot be explained.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678