Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fast Research Help Needed on ALIPAC Talking Points Against S. 744 (48 hour countdown)

It is my understanding the Judicial Committee in the US Senate is going to vote on the illegal alien amnesty bill S 744 on Thursday of this week!

That gives us only 48 more hours to pack our talking points list with the most compelling points possible.

ALIPAC's talking points
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/alipacs-talk...3/#post1342856

Please post to me your ideas and recommendations here with links to sourcing.

There is material in this bill about establishing a national biometric ID for all Americans, and waivers, and same sex couples, and all sorts of things we need to circulate.

Please post any info on problems with S 744 not included in our talking points yet here for review and possible inclusion.

Thank you for the assistance.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    www.againstamnesty.com

http://security-today.com/articles/2...0-billion.aspx This link contains key points. Biometrics, such as fingerprints per our InfoSec people, are no good because fingerprints can change if the finger is damaged. There is the replacement cost, as with US paper money, forgers force constant improvements to thwart them. There is also the false sense of something being done, when it is possible to check for SSN matches and use other avenues of enforcement that already exist (if only there were the will to do it). I hear arguments against E-verify, that it is a lot of work for small business, but in fact, it is the same effort as getting a reference, and I would consider E-verify as essential part of reference checking for any prospective employee that business already do. The ACLU will certainly address the privacy issue--joining with them in this area will give more strength to the argument given it comes from usually opponents.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I just posted, Illegal Alien Bill in a Nutshell and Allowable Misdemeanors for Illegals. Plus I do believe FAIR has a good talking point thing out and they will be streaming live the markup on thursday.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn