Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Father Burns fake Tatoo Off Daughter's leg

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Well, to all appearances he is someone concerned about his children, which is a good thing. He just needs to find a better way to express that concern.

Who I'm trying to figure out is the kid......after being explicitly warned about the consequences of such conduct in their household, what was she thinking?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He seems like he really cares about his kid and even speaks english !

I bet that hurt
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I wouldn't burn it off, but you have to admit the brat risk more than a burn when she had it done, all kinds of blood related desease from tatoos .

Regardless, I think the parenting skills are a little third world.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    You mean like the studs and ballbearings kids have in their nose, mouth and private parts now ?

But I wouldn't burn it off either. I would whip some butt with a switch and soon as I got out of jail for child abuse, I'd make the kid work till she had enough money to pay to get it removed .

When my daughter came home about 30 years ago with her ears pierced in 2 places , I ripped them out . Sshe was 17 then, and getting wild .

I started checking up on a trip to North Western Territory to take all 3 of them until they got old enough to make sensible choices, but i couldn't handle the 3 months of darkness and moose tonque . Plus only one chance for the ' grocery store' trek a year . Of course you never had to worry about the fridge going out and I hear the northern lights are nice .Cabin fever was also a turnoff. Imagine being locked in a cabin with 3 teenagers for 6 months .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    You mean like the studs and ballbearings kids have in their nose, mouth and private parts now ?

But I wouldn't burn it off either. I would whip some butt with a switch and soon as I got out of jail for child abuse, I'd make the kid work till she had enough money to pay to get it removed .

Hee! That's a very good point! There are indeed some tribal marking similarities, that's for sure!

Her tattoo wasn't real though. She scratched a mark onto her leg. No need to pay to get it off.

As for the piercings....I don't mind them as much as I do the tattoos. Do not misunderstand me. Piercings are nasty, but at least they'll go away when the kid turns 30 and decides it is time to grow up. Tattoos though - unless you're rich you're stuck with them.