Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1 down, 20 million to go.

Personally I would never CHOOSE to leave my family behind like he did. That goes to show you their priorities.
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio - A Real American Hero

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Is this the same sob story that was on Rick Sanchez last night?
    I had the feeling there was a little more to the story that what was being told. No mention if the guy already had an order for deportation or any kind of criminal record.
    Yep that's the one. I have a feeling he has a criminal record because last night he mentioned something about confusion with "his" paperwork and that the rest of his family members were able to obtain citizenship. I noticed that there was a pregnant pause of silence from Raza Rick and the illegal alien after that statement, no pursuit from Raza Rick as to what the "confusion" may have been about.
    I noticed that too. First he said he made "mistakes" on his "paperwork" then his wife said "sure he made SOME mistakes"..... another awkward pause followed.

Then Mr. Sanchez falsely reported the results of his own poll, which was asking should we give amnesty to illegals who are here whose only crime was being here and 48% said no and I think 34% said yes, then he reported only the amount that said yes - even though it was the minority.
    You noticed too huh? Also, I took that poll and I noticed that 3 people after me on this board had voted and the numbers remained unchanged. What a crock of s****.

O/T At home today and Lou Dobbs is on fire! I heard that in November he is changing time slots to 7:00 pm. I hope that's CT, I'll finally get home in time to watch his show, othewise I only catch it if I wake up at 3 am and turn on the TV when I can't sleep.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I share the feelings of skepticism. When he wife was speaking she made a reference (I can't remember her exact words.) that only the two youngest children were his.

I also had the feeling that there was more to his history than just being in the country illegally. If that was the case the only risk would have been a ride to the border; he was far too paranoid for that small consequence. Not a good representation for a show called "Out in the open."

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    I share the feelings of skepticism. When he wife was speaking she made a reference (I can't remember her exact words.) that only the two youngest children were his.

I also had the feeling that there was more to his history than just being in the country illegally. If that was the case the only risk would have been a ride to the border; he was far too paranoid for that small consequence. Not a good representation for a show called "Out in the open."
    Talk about great minds thinking alike, I had the same thoughts. There was something totally rotten about that sob story. I hate to admit it but I have started watching his how regularly. I get home at 7 pm and the guilt rides me for driving up his ratings by doing so but its like a train wreck . . . I can't look away.

if he wants to come back. get legal papers

When he said he made some mistakes, I got the feeling the mistakes had nothing to do with his paper work, I think his mistakes were with the law!! Hi wife and children are citizens I also gathered, but how many wifes would not go with thieir husbands.

These people act like people around the world never move their families to other countrys. Get a pass port and go!!

I noticed the poll thing to, he did not give the results of the people who wanted them deported!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    When he said he made some mistakes, I got the feeling the mistakes had nothing to do with his paper work, I think his mistakes were with the law!! Hi wife and children are citizens I also gathered, but how many wifes would not go with thieir husbands.

These people act like people around the world never move their families to other countrys. Get a pass port and go!!

I noticed the poll thing to, he did not give the results of the people who wanted them deported!!
    The wife had a total of 4 children, only the last 2 are his. She's probably on welfare so she won't miss him much, she'll have a replacement in no time, add a couple more children and increase her welfare benefits.

As for his mistakes, I instinctively knew that when ICE caught up with him he would be serving jail time. He kept mentioning how fearful he was of jail.

To me this guy appears like the typical "homie" gangbanger. I couldn't make out his tatttos but it wouldn't surprise me if I see a 13 or 14 tattoed.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

The wife had a total of 4 children, only the last 2 are his. She's probably on welfare so she won't miss him much, she'll have a replacement in no time, add a couple more children and increase her welfare benefits.

As for his mistakes, I instinctively knew that when ICE caught up with him he would be serving jail time. He kept mentioning how fearful he was of jail.

"WhatMatersMost"

I missed them saying 4 I only caught his 2 children, but yes you can bet she is living on the almighty tax dollar!!

Yes FedupHispanic
    I thought the same thing, gang member! He was most certainly worried about going to jail and I don't think it was for over an over night stay
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It's interesting that you brought up the gangbanger issue, because my husband noticed a very conspicious tattoo on his hand. They put them there to be flashed with their hand gang signs.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast