Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

The Fed, Illegal Aliens, and One-World Government

How are the Fed and the NAU connected to illegal immigration?

I appreciate this question. Too many of us assume the motivations toward a one-world government are a given, common knowledge, understood by everyone who doesn't have his or her head in a soap opera. But at some point, each one of us has to learn or decide what are the unseen forces at work in the world.

My understanding comes from the Bible. Other people get their ideas from Nostradamus, the National Enquirer, or Mad magazine. Please use the source that you consider the most reliable.

Some time after Noah's flood, the people of the world were still all in one place, with one language. Their civilization was centered in Babel of Mesopotamia, on the Euphrates River, about 60 miles south of present-day Baghdad. They built a center for government and religion, "a tower whose top is in the heavens."

Quote Originally Posted by the Bible
    But when the Lord saw it, He said, "Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. Come let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech." So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth... (Genesis 11:1-9)
    This marked the beginning of the multitude of nations and ethnic groups on the earth. Thereafter, for over four thousand years, people of faith have understood that God is not pleased with man's attempts to create global governance and a world religion. Therefore, prominent rulers have stayed within the limits of national eminent domain, with the exception of a few megalomaniacs, such as Nebuchadnezzar, Alexander the Great, M'hamm'd, Napoleon, and Hitler. Those who have defied the wisdom of limited domain have met spectacular comeuppances.

However, the Bible states that Jesus will evacuate all Christians from the planet to heaven at the end of the present Church Age, 1976 years and still counting. (This is THE TRUTH, for which I make no apologies. If you prefer to believe a lie, choose the authority you consider the most reliable.)

Those who remain on earth will have the opportunity to see how they like a world without God and with no Christians. One thing they will do is create a one-world government and a one-world religion (Revelation 13:1-8 ), a "beast" (dominion) built upon banking and commerce and centered in "Mystery Babylon" located on seven hills, that is, Rome.

But another "beast" (dominion) will arise from "the land," that is, the land God promised to Abraham, from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates, and from the Mediterranean Sea eastward. This "beast" (dominion) has two "horns" ( kingdoms); it is Is'am (Revelation 13:11-18 ).

A covenant of peace will be enforced upon the world's inhabitants for 1260 days. Then the ruler of the one-world government, the antichrist, Satan in human flesh, will enthrone himself as god in the temple in Jerusalem. After (no more than) 1260 more days of hell on earth, Jesus will return from heaven, throw these two dominions into the lake of fire, and set up His kingdom on earth for one thousand years - the Millennium (Revelation 19:11 - 20:6).

The one-world government, built upon commerce and banking, is the goal of a fiendish group of financiers you know as "the European Elites." They have been working for hundreds of years to spin a spider web of financial obligations that will subject every people and nation to their control. This group is behind the European Economic Community; it is behind the North American Union; it is inspired by Satan; it is "antichrist".

However, it cannot prevail over the United States, favored and inspired by the Almighty God, founded by Christian statesmen upon Christian principles, a "city on a hill" which has sent out more missionaries witnessing for Jesus Christ than all other nations. For at least 90 years, since the Bolshevik revolution by atheistic communism, anti-Christian forces have attempted by subterfuge to undermine America's Christian foundations, which make America great.

The current strategy of the enemies of America is to weaken her by

1. bankrupting the United States and subjecting her to a debt of trillions of dollars, which cannot be repaid while defending against Is'amist terror from without and anti-Christian, anti-America foes from within,

2. diluting (by illegal immigration) the Christian population descended from the Pilgrims and the many other Christian refugees from oppression, and

3. subordinating the United States to a (North American) union, commercial and otherwise, of which she will be only one of three nations. Such a union is more amenable to becoming part of a one-world government than the U.S. ever will alone.

These three lines of attack, seemingly unrelated, are strategies of the anti-Christian "European Elites" to gain control of America.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

IMOH,

I believe this artical to be true. The election results in 2008 will net a President and a Congress not elected by the people. These positions will be filled by the selected ones that will usher in the NAU by 2010. This is going to happen simply because our voting system has been corrupted and neither the people or our government care enough to correct it and preserve it. All of your hopes of getting rid of the illegal alien problems, the Iraqi war problems, inflation, abortion, etc--you can forget it because America has died already. Only a few of us remain with the patriotic determination to correct our corrupt government, but I'm afraid my freinds, we are outnumbered. Biblical prophecy would have to be wrong for us to win. God Bless America and God Bless those who sought to fight for her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awesome article!

God did not mean for their to be a mixing of the races, languages, and cultures. I have always believed that but kept it to myself so I didn't get labeled a racist.

I put this on here one other time; here it is again because it is quite befitting to this article.

http://www.bushisantichrist.com

Yes, saveourcountry, it is an excellent artical. It explains why everything is happening that's happening today.

God did not mean for their to be a mixing of the races, languages, and cultures. I have always believed that but kept it to myself so I didn't get labeled a racist.
    I have the same feelings. God made us different so that we could identify our enemies. He would want us to be able to defend ourselves against those who would do harm to us. Racial profiling is a definate need during the time of war and not with laws or commerce. The profiling of the Japanese after Pearl was bombed might have been one of the things that saved us from defeat. We should be profiling to get rid of the illegals and we should be profiling to get rid of the Islamic extremsts and terorritst. If this makes me a racist, so be it. To hell with all of those who are so 'enlightened' with sociology that they can't even see straight enough to know when they are being threatened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Only a few of us remain with the patriotic determination to correct our corrupt government, but I'm afraid my freinds, we are outnumbered. Biblical prophecy would have to be wrong for us to win. God Bless America and God Bless those who sought to fight for her.
    I have long believed in the prophesies of Revelations, which were MinutemenCDC_SC describes. And yes, we are headed in that direction.

And although I too am one of the Patriots left fighting to correct our corrupt government, I'm thinking anything we win today is possibly only a delay of the inevitable.
    Prophesy is not wrong (IMHO)..the variable is timing. We may as a group be able to fix our broken government - that is what this fight is all about!!
    But those lessons are hard won, and regretfully, a civilizaation's memories are short and more often than not - History Repeats Itself!!!
    If we win in this generation, 2 or 3 or 5 generations down from us will be fighting the same battles.

But then - each generation has it's battles to fight...victories to be won....and legacy to leave to those that folllow.
    If we continue to fight the corruption, and continue to slow progress on the NAU, increase enforcement against employers, cut benefits to those not deserving, and gain in some significant part, our national identity and sovereignty back, we will leave a legacy of why and how we fought.
    What a better way of arming those to come???
    AirForceGal This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis