Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WON'T FOLLOW FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS

It is unbelievable that John Morton, Assistant Secretary of Homeland Security for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement said his Agency will not necessarily process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona authorities. Morton goes on to say the Arizona Law criminalizes being in the state illegally and requires authorities to check suspects for immigration status of suspects. He also states that is not good government. Fox News Legal Analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said ICE is not obligated to process illegal immigrants referred to them by Arizona Authorities. The above position of Morton and others is why we have the Illegal Immigration Problem that we have in the United States. He has a job to do for the Citizens of the United States and he refuses to do it. I now have to wonder if he has even read the Arizona Law or the Federal Laws on Immigration. Following is some of the basics of our Immigration Laws. U.S. Customs and Border Enforcement (CBE), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) - now handle the duties formerly held by the INS. Currently, the CBE handles the INS's border patrol duties, the USCIS handles the INS's naturalization, asylum, and permanent residence, and the ICE handles the INS's deportation, intelligence, and investigatory functions. OUR CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HAS THE COMPLETE AUTHORITY OVER IMMIGRATION AND NOT OUR PRESIDENT. For those in Authority that apparently are clueless as to the Federal Laws where Illegal Immigration is concerned, following are the "RULES of LAW" regarding Deportation. Deportation refers to the official removal of an alien from the United States. The U.S. government can initiate deportation proceedings against aliens admitted under the INA that commit an aggravated felony within the United States after being admitted. An alien's failure to register a change of address renders the alien deportable, unless the failure resulted from an excusable circumstance or mistake. If the government determines that a particular alien gained entry into the country through the use of a falsified document or otherwise fraudulent means, the government has the grounds to deport. Other common grounds for deportation include the following: aiding or encouraging another alien to enter the country illegally; engaging in marriage fraud to gain U.S. admission; participating in an activity that threatens the U.S.'s national security; voting unlawfully; and failing to update the government with a residential address every three months, regardless of whether the address has changed. It's beginning to look like there are many within our Government that just might need to think about giving their resignation if they can't do their jobs. They need to stop shucking and jiving and laying blame on others to compound the problem and follow our Federal Laws and do all it takes to complete those tasks. WE DO NOT NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM, WE NEED OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO USE THEIR POWER AND AUTHORITY TO HELP US SECURE OUR BORDERS AS WRITTEN IN THE FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAWS. WE NEED THE FUNDING TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS SO THAT WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CAN STAY SAFE. I wonder if Homeland Security or ICE have ever considered " IF IT IS SO EASY FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO WALK ACROSS THE MEXICO/UNITED STATES BORDERS, WHY WOULDN'T IT BE EASY ACCESS FOR TERRORISTS TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY. I know one thing for sure, I will no longer vote anyone into an office that will not respect the United States Constitution and laws and not do their jobs. I have always been "Proud To Be An American" however, today, "I'm Disgusted By The Lack Of Performance By Those In Authority". "I Am Now An Angry American". IT'S TIME WE STAND UNITED AND DO WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP OUR COUNTRY SAFE. GOD BLESS AMERICA
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Wellcome Sher an excellant post.

Welcome Sher......you have come to the right place...we all agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You Rebelrouser

Thank you, it's an Honor Being Here.[/i][/b]
    [b]My loyalty is to the United States of America. I have no loyalty to politicians. I will watch over, care for, respect, honor, pray for and never forget her history ~~Sher~~

Thank You

Thank you grandmasmad, It's nice to know others agree with me. Have a great evening and thank you for making me feel welcome.

Welcome to ALIPAC Sher! And thanks for the great post. Judge Napolitano is wrong, wrong, wrong on this one.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As far as I know---and we have discussed this on this board: Congress DOES make the law but the Executive Branch has certain discretion on what to prioritize. That doesn't mean that we can't keep after them to do more.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you realize how FAR LEFT this administration is???? I think they are all admitted communitsts, exept for the Bush hold-overs. Why are you surprised, 3 more years to take back America!

Welcome Sher.

I have heard this claim before of executive privilige over congressional enacted federal laws and that is where I think our system has its faults. Our constitution set up the thre branches as checks and balances and it appears that over time little by little we have allowed those checks and balances to be slowly eroded to the executive side.

The executive branch has the duty to the people as does the other two branches of our government. The President has the ability to instill policies and direction of the judicial part of our government by making sure they only nominate people to the top civillian positions of the various agencies. In otherwards, to select his operating team, who are then working for him at his pleasure. They of course follow his direction based on his vision of what he wants to accomplish as President.

The confirmation process is not as important a process anymore especially when a President has a congress on the same party line as himself, it becomes more of an informality process to meet federal laws of appointment.

Personal viewpoints by these top officials are meaningless because if you want to keep the job you tow the line and follow the marching orders or you will be out.

Yes, we can all sit here and know 100% what the federal immigration laws say, what they mandate, but they are really meaningless if they can be ignored by politics by claims of executive priviliges via the policy decisions by the current President in office. The ability of the executive branch to say that their priorities are in a certain area thus allowing them to turn a blind eye to certain aspects of our immigration law is a crime in its self but one that will never be pushed by anybody of power whether elected or appointed because nobody would be willing to risk their career on it.

So, it appears that all of our federal laws on the books are only enforceable at the pleasure of the President based on whatever views he may have on a particular subject or the loud objection of citizens.

I hope that "we the people" object loud enough to get his attention should they decide to not accept any suspected illegal aliens that Arizona arrest and make demand of our President to enforce all our federal laws.

Thank You Judy

Judy,
    Thank you for making me feel welcome. I appreciate your compliment about this being a great post. That means a lot to me. I used to be a member of a Forum and wrote on many topics daily. That forum changed dramatically and I had to move on.

I was thrilled to find Ali-Pac and am blessed there is a place I can go to to write and leave comments on others writings. So, you should see me around writing more.

Yes, Judge Napolitano was definitely wrong, however so was the Legal Analyst for the Newspaper that basically stated John Morton didn't have to do anything Arizona asked of him.

In closing, thanks for taking the time to send me a note.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast