Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

being from massachusetts, i see losing a seat in the house only a good thing for the republic.

we are up to our eyeballs in illegals and have an ag (soon to be governor) who has publicly stated he will not turn over any illegals to the ins.

our middle class population is leaving, but our illegal population is making up the difference. last week i spoke with a guatamalan who walked from guatamala city to arizona, hopped a greyhound and came to massachusetts. it seems there is a large illegal population in the city of lynn who loves this state, because we pay "much money". he will fly home next year, and return the following spring, as he has done for the last five years (he works for my cousin).

sad state of affairs that is going to cost the gop dearly come 2006.
    no fear no compromise

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    In the states that lost a seat because of non-citizens, only 1 in 50 residents is a not a U.S. citizen, compared to 1 in 7 residents in California, which picked up most of the seats.
    More BS-although California leads the country in Illegal Aliens,most don't vote.Don't believe this crap you read about illegals swaying the vote. .
    it was representation based upon "illegal aliens" -- they didn't have to vote. If 20% of the "residence" were legal voters the could elect a governor that was not pro-illegal. However, the other 80% gave them additional representation in Congress and affected the "electoral vote" -- the votes of the state
    the state governments use illegals to their political advantage not illegals using congress to their advantage.The states that lose at that game are of course going to cry foul.

Quote Originally Posted by mercier
    being from massachusetts, i see losing a seat in the house only a good thing for the republic.

we are up to our eyeballs in illegals and have an ag (soon to be governor) who has publicly stated he will not turn over any illegals to the ins.

our middle class population is leaving, but our illegal population is making up the difference. last week i spoke with a guatamalan who walked from guatamala city to arizona, hopped a greyhound and came to massachusetts. it seems there is a large illegal population in the city of lynn who loves this state, because we pay "much money". he will fly home next year, and return the following spring, as he has done for the last five years (he works for my cousin).

sad state of affairs that is going to cost the gop dearly come 2006.
    I guess some of my distant relatives from the Azores better worry about their Ocean Spray jobs...

Rick--the illegals affect the political power of the United States, not because they vote or don't vote, but by merely being present llegally.

What did you mean about the distant relatives from the Azores being concerned about their jobs with Ocean Spray?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12