Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein responding to SAVE Act Email....

Dear ....

Thank you for writing regarding the "Secure America Through Verification and Enforcement Act of 2007" (S. 236 also known as the SAVE Act. I appreciate your thoughts on this important piece of legislation, and welcome the opportunity to respond.

I firmly believe that our current immigration system is not working - our borders are broken, our national security is compromised, and there is no feasible way to identify and deal with the 10 to 12 million undocumented people now living in the United States. I believe that there must be a two-pronged approach to immigration reform, strengthening our borders as well as creating a mechanism for undocumented immigrants already in the United States to legalize their status.

The SAVE Act is currently awaiting consideration by the Senate Judiciary Committee, of which I am a member. Please know that I have noted your support, and will keep your thoughts in mind should the Committee consider this bill.

Again, thank you for writing. I hope that you will continue to write on matters of importance to you. Should you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact my Washington, D.C. office at (202) 224-3841. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Further information about my position on issues of concern to California and the Nation are available at my website http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/. You can also receive electronic e-mail updates by subscribing to my e-mail list at http://feinstein.senate.gov/public/inde ... nup.Signup.

Can you believe this woman
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

What a load of cow patties lol

I have hundreds of similar responses from that traitor. She NEEDS TO GO!
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So much BS just like I got from her. She should be prosecuted for the damage shes done to the state of California. I've seen pictures of her and her croonies laughing, probably at how they're screwing the people of this country to the benefit of the illegal aliens. They get a real kick out of it. And to think shes a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Good example of corrupted power.

I got that email too along with this one:

Thank you for writing to me regarding funding for border security. I appreciate hearing from you and I welcome the opportunity to respond.

I understand your concern that funding for enhanced border security was taken out of the "Department of Defense Appropriations Act of 2008." You should know, however, that the same amendment, which provides $3 billion for border security, was also passed as part of the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act fiscal year 2008. This funding includes money for 300 miles of vehicle barriers, 105 ground-based radar and camera towers, and 700 miles of fencing. Because these funds are primarily directed to the Department of Homeland Security, the duplicative language was removed from the Defense Appropriations bill. This funding was signed into law by the President on December 26, 2007 as part of the 2008 Consolidated Appropriations Act.

In today's world, we must know who is entering and leaving the country, and why. But security measures alone will not be sufficient to stem the tide of illegal immigration. I believe that there must be a two-pronged approach to immigration reform, strengthening our borders, as well as addressing the issue of illegal aliens already in the country and taking appropriate steps to deport these individuals or adjust their status.

Again, thank you for writing. I appreciate hearing your views and I hope that you will continue to write to me on issues of importance to you. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator

Her overall attitude is not quite as condescending as it used to be. She is still a snake, but I wonder if she got ripped because it was HER staffer that let out the dirty little secret of illegals voting and the elected officials know about it and either support it or are doing nothing to stop it.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I get crap like that from "BOXER" too,
    ------------------------

In other words: "I could care less about you little people, I need that cheap labor for my San Francisco Hotel!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Do not trust this woman, she is for amnesty.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    Do not trust this woman, she is for amnesty.
    I trust her completely!! I trust her to thumb her nose at citizens. I trust her to do what will benefit her. I trust her to lie to constitutes.

I get the same canned resonses from Feinstein, Boxer and representative Schiff. They are a bunch of snake sellouts. They are pandering to the Hispanic vote. I keep leaving messages as to why they have not co-sponsored the Save act. I have sent faxes to them through NumbersUSA to no avail. Feinstein is an old governmental Dinosaur and needs to be laid to rest. OLD HAG!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast