Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feinstein's good with Gitmo prisoners going to her state

Calif. Sen. Dianne Feinstein's good with Guantanamo prisoners going to her state
    September 27, 2009 | 2:43 pm

As one of its very first promises after the inaugural showing of Aretha Franklin's huge hat last Jan. 20, the Obama Democratic administration promised to close the terrorist-housing facility in Guantanamo Bay within one year.

They're not going to make that deadline, Obama officials now admit. A big problem is where to put these fellows who want to kill Americans enmasse. The last Bush administration deemed communist Cuba a good spot.

Members of Congress have not exactly been jumping up and down waving their hands to bring those guys to their home states.

But on Fox News Sunday this Sunday, Dianne Feinstein, the ex-mayor and veteran California Democrat and Intelligence Committee chairman was asked if she'd be OK with those hardened terrorists being moved from the isolated maximum security detention facility in Cuba to a maximum security place in her state and she said, "Yes."

Her co-guest, Republican Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri did not think Missouri was a good spot. He worries that terrorist prisoners will recruit new followers from an American prison population. But he too was OK with California.

Here's the video proof:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYKsCG7RR64

The California prison system is over populated as it is and is broke to boot!
    Are they going to receive federal funding for any of this?
    Excuse me, I meant a bail out :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As one of its very first promises after the inaugural showing of Aretha Franklin's huge hat last Jan. 20,
    ....now THATS funny!

But on Fox News Sunday this Sunday, Dianne Feinstein, the ex-mayor and veteran California Democrat and Intelligence Committee chairman was asked if she'd be OK with those hardened terrorists being moved from the isolated maximum security detention facility in Cuba to a maximum security place in her state and she said, "Yes."

Her co-guest, Republican Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri did not think Missouri was a good spot. He worries that terrorist prisoners will recruit new followers from an American prison population. But he too was OK with California

.....and THIS is pathetic. I guess now California is the dumping ground for every third world sicko that no other state wants! Yeah, Kit Bond of MO is really, really ok with terrorists coming here....can you blame him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sadly my state of California is the laughing stock of the nation.

Only idiots like Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi can keep getting re-elected in this state...I live among fools who keep putting them there!

It would be interesting to find out if Feinstein and Boxer were Catholic. I already assume that Pelosi is one. So far, the Catholics as a whole are pushing for the mexican invasion of the United States. Most mexicans claim to be Catholic, but are they acting like true Christians by coming into the U.S. and taking our jobs leaving U.S. homeless, jobless etc? The crime rate in southern California is out of control, and hispanics account for a great deal of it from the newspaper articles I read in the paper.

The bishops of the Catholic church in the U.S. have banded together in solidarity to urge their sympathizers to push for amnesty.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Feinstein has been in the DC bubble too long.

Does she realize our jails are so overcrowded a judge has mandated we release some prisoners? Does she realize how broke this state is?

Career politicians have to go.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn