Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fight Video V2 2008 Edition

Fight Fight
    Call to Defense V2
    http://aztlandestroyer.com/fightnow/

Less resolution version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUtGS6vf2i0

Thank you Chosen.
    Love the drum beat at the end of the video.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Fight Video V2 2008 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Fight Fight
    Call to Defense V2
    http://aztlandestroyer.com/fightnow/

Less resolution version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUtGS6vf2i0
    Chosen,

I have a concern with your source. The videos are fine but the About US section on that site tells us nothing about the source.

Can you provide us with more information about who is running this site? If not, we will have to prohibit more posts until we can assure our supporters this is not a WN operation.

Why do they want to conceal their identity?

If they are WN, we will have to go back and wipe all links off our site etc...

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course it isn't!

Don't you think it is a bit slanderous to call someone a WN when there is no evidence of such a thing? You can search thru the site in its entirety and find nothing that leads to this sort of accusation. So to throw out such an assumption coming from one who has endured such false accusations I find to be a bit shocking.

You should not take this site as some sort of competition to yourself and I am hoping this is not the case...

As it stands you are accusing the site, via specualtion that they are WN because you cannot get a confirmation of their identity. The main reason most people who have high profile or professional positions do not give out their personal information is precisely this sort of thing! If you ever work in a highly competitive position, surrounded by Marxists gunning for your job and grant dollars you would see thing very different. So while there is an element of anonimity, this is for a reason.

So the question is, why didn't you just simply send me a pm about this?

*I thought long about responding to you, but since you wish to leave this out in the public sphere so be it.

You just send me a pm to threaten me to watch my ass? Who the hell do you think you are?

You have done much to damage this movement by constantly burning bridges and rendering defamation. You have called people traitors for simply attending rallies that are not created by ALIPAC, labeled others as racists who attend these rallies and gone crazy when someone doesn't agree with you. ALIPAC's mission is very important, of course on this we all agree, but your slander, most especially when there isn't even the least amount of evidence to support it must end. Your constant attacks on ANY group that participates in the illegal immigration movement must stop if it is not warranted.

The videos posted here is nothing more than a video, made in the span of one hour each as a result of not feeling like writing. You instantly stated that if the owners of this site are not known than they have to be WN's (I had to look up this meaning btw). But, there is absolutely NOTHING on that site to indicate even the slightest allegation. You find that you can sling out this slander instantly, even after having it slung at you?!?! What part of this formula do you not understand or get? You are stating that because they do not name themselves in the about section that they have to be WN. What is that exactly? Anonymity is White Nationalism, that's your thesis? THERE IS NOTHING TO EVEN GLANCE AT SUCH AN ACCUSATION! But this is what you do isn't it? And lets be honest, you HATED the fact the attention was diverted from you. I am sure you saw this as a "new group." If you had half of a brain you would realize that the site consists entirely of posts I have made on here to simply boost ALIPAC's search engine placement, a call you made out to members here awhile back when asking for links to ALIPAC etc. This is why I note that you are acting irresponsibly and irrationally. To gain peoples following wasn't even the point of posting the video, it’s just an expression. You are paranoid and egotistical and definitely not a leader of men, this is now clear to me. A point I have pushed into the back of my mind, even when coming often to your defense, taking your word on things. Either you are just not too bright or an ego maniac, we'll let your actions decide.

And it is quite the joke to say this isn't about your ego, you popped this slander off in the public realm right away. Without even sending me a pm about it. Did you like it when you were accused of this? Evidently not. And you later shoot me a pm dripping with Martyrdom about keeping WN's off your site? What the hell is wrong with you?!?! All on ALIPAC want them away, but this is not the point. I'll not be a distraction to point the slander machine off of your back.

Telling me I better watch my ass?! You don't even know who I am, but of course you are too busy burning bridges to note that many people behind the scenes have gone to bat for you. You ****ing prick!

Is it reasonable to keep WN people off your site? Absolutely. Is it reasonable to label everything WN WITHOUT any evidence of it? No, it is slander. But my guess is that you know this and after thinking about it the only reasonable explanation I could come up with is that it is your ego, based on your outlandish responses to many other things. You are trying to sway people’s opinion, or contextualize, as they watch this or visit the holding site. There is no reasonable explanation for your public outburst. A common sense answer, if you were truly trying to filter things would have been to send me a pm asking about it, but instead you shot this off and then sent me an pm telling me to watch my ass?!?! And of course your pm is well couched in martyrdom, as if to say my opposition is to you filtering websites, which it isn't, my opposition to you is in your instantaneous, irresponsible slander without investigation.

I will say this to you and say it only once. You are not the "leader" of the anti-illegal immigration movement, you need to understand this. You are not the police of the anti-illegal immigration movement, you do not control what is said, what is done and its direction. ALIPAC is your domain and that is all, and of course I support ALIPACs actions in the political arena. I am not trained in the dark art of politics and this is why I participate here. Of course there are elements in opposition to illegal immigration that are suspect, less than credible and have no place, it is your job to denounce them, but not to render slander and labels on others when you have no evidence of ANYTHING AT ALL that would merit such an accusation. To hide behind this sense of duty, is mostly a ruse for your abuse and desire to be the leader of the illegal immigration movement as a whole. I am convinced of this, especially because you accused me, someone who has been loyal to ALIPAC and the cause of preventing illegal immigration of terrible things. The ridiculousness of your accusation isn't at the same level as when April wanted to ban me for posting a comment about war, when it was a quote from Shakespeare (once more into the breach...), it is that you have relegated an accusation of terrible association for the sake of your own ego at MY expense. This broad template you are wielding is not only dull, it consists of your lack of education and rampant carelessness. And of this threat to watch my ass, as you levied and requirement of knowing the owner of that site. He is a dear friend of mine, a man I served with in the military. A man, I and other friends and brothers saw take a 7.62x54 round in the shoulder which saved the lives of many people on our team. And to think I would hand over to you the identity of this brother, for the sake of your fat prick of an ego, your political cast off sense of being, is utter madness. Of course he isn't anywhere near your accusation of WN, there is nothing to even hint of this as it is simply a web server account that he lent me so I could post my posts from here on to boost ALIPACS ranking on search engines, as per your request. Not only does someone like you not deserve to know who he is, you don't even get to share the same space as him, you arrogant ****. And to send out emails to other immigration sites mentioning to steer clear of this site is utterly stupid and beyond childish, as stated before they are nothing but posts made on here.

William Gheen to me:
    ...Now my ego will tell you that you had best watch your ass...
    Since I have done nothing wrong I am going to take your threat verbatim and exact. I am not going to say anything to you other than some people have tolerated your nonsense, some of them have deserved it, but I, having done nothing will not stand for it and as you told me before in thanking me for my help with preventing a digital mutiny, I will never forget this. In threatening me and my brothers for something we did not do or are even a part of I can tell you that you have pissed up the wrong tree. You have simply let you blackbird mouth out talk your jaybird ass. You will cut your slander, and emails and all of the other shit and that’s the only time you will be told, that’s guaranteed.

Screw you Chosen.

You must be a complete idiot.

I never accused the site of being WN. I stated that the owners of the site were concealing their identity and when that is the case ALIPAC has a responsibility to look into it to assure quality for our supporters.

I do not have the slightest hesitancy to look into such matters and to remind all that we must be on guard for such things and the WNs are very eager to try and exploit our movement and have done things like this in the past.

Also, your links to Youtube copies of these videos contain the keywords Civil War. ALIPAC has a strict rule on this topic as well displayed at the top of each section of this site.

"2.5
    NO VIOLENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED, NO GUN/WEAPONS TALK or AVATARS No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans."

You could have said "Hey William I know the people running this site and they are not WN" or "Hey, let's check the sources on this to make sure."

But no, you in your regular pompous style had to turn my concerns into some kind of personal attack on me.

Yes, I told you to WATCH YOUR ASS after you sent messages to our executive officers accusing me of slandering the site, sending out emails about it, etc.. all which are false.

I never sent any emails out on this matter. I have never take issue with any group or leader without a damn good reason. ALIPAC continues to check out and work with new groups and leaders each week as we have displayed here many times and as we display with our leadership of the largest coalition efforts in the movement.

I told you privately to watch your ass, after you insulted me and made false statements about this situation, and you didn't. You are unresponsive to our leadership, you are unresponsive or unconcerned about our rules, you are unconcerned about ALIPAC's reasonable efforts to keep those that do not reflect the policies of our organization away from our operations, you do not share our concerns of working hard to assure some quality of content on this site.

The fact that you have CHOSEN to attack me and make false statements about our request for more information on the site makes you even more suspect.

99% of our supporters, here on the boards, do not show the negative traits you have displayed here.

You never responded to my PM to you in private. You brought it here after I responded to your attacks sent to other board users via PM.

Therefore, adios Chosen.

Chosen banned by William.

W

PS: Message to all White Nationalists, racists, Neo Nazis, or groups that advocate violence or Civil War. KEEP CLEAR OF ALIPAC. Our goals are not your goals. We are multi racial by design and practice and we value and celebrate the participation of minorities in our organization. We are dedicated to peace and nonviolence. We will work aggressively to keep you and your contents off our site. We will work aggressively to check sources of information and links posted here.

ANY ALIPAC supporter or participant that has a problem with our policies or our desire to check sources on these matters should hit the road. If you are not involved in these groups, it is best practice not to show your ass, like Chosen, when we try to research matters.