Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fighting Amnesty is more than watching Fox News

Carly Fiorina=Registered Democrat ( for over 30 years)

Breaking the media mind manipulation, which Fox News has on some of you, is simply futile. Carly Fiorina has been a lifelong Democrat, has no border security/anti-immigration voices on her election staff and even her staff is a redundant, name that liberal from Ca. State.
    Fiorina may not have Union backing but this is only because she stated that illegal aliens should be working restaurant, hotel and service jobs via a guest worker program. Carly Fiorina is a fraud and corporate Democrat is the worst kind.
    She hates Fox News and Sean Hannity, has some of the same little snot nose Northern Ca. Liberals on her staff that were just answering the phone for Senator Feinstein before Fiorina decided to run for Senate & being that I lobby media and politicians in Ca. State-this woman is simply here as a new tactic (being that she is supposedly some tea party fresh air person)-on the same ole agenda….AMNESTY!

It took almost six months, of me chewing out editors, just to get the LA Times to do ONE article on the billions of dollars sucked up by illegal aliens in Ca. State but it only it took 1 week, to get the Mayor of L.A. (LA RAZA Member) busted on taking bribes. There has not been one story that the L.A. Times has been willing to do, which is negative, on the single issue hispanics, unless I and some other instigate it.

Just last month, I made an entire business flip their staff of illegal aliens and hire Americans (Trader Joes). I took pictures, got photo evidence, called corporate and started a petition. I ask, what have most of you on here done except follow Fox News and these marketing hypes?

Once Carly Fiorina is in office, she stops being your little tea party darling, and starts to be MY FIGHT AND MY HEAD ACHE. I really do not care if you tea party people have a need to feel special, the fact is Sarah Palin & Fox News have run a scam with this Carly Fiorina and some of us do not want to be cleaning up the mess of others due to being easily led and manipulated.

So not much difference between Feinstein and Fiorina then? It's still time for Feinstein to get voted out, she's been a career politician long enough. Fiorina can get voted out if she ignores the voice of WE the people come election time.

The only way to affect change is to vote the incumbents out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "