Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Finally a Presidential candidate that we all line up with

Dr. and Pastor Chuck Baldwin friend of Roy Moore, Phyllis Schlafly, Ron Paul and many others trying to save our country from falling apart stepped forward when his friend Roy Moore decided not to run for president.

His Splash site is now up for everyone to check out his links to his historic writings:

http://www.baldwin2008.com/ [/img]

I was reading his letter on what he would do as President jescando.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

what did you think?

what did you think?

i donated today just for the chance to get this guy some publicity and shake up the other two nightmares.

Re: what did you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jescando
    what did you think?

i donated today just for the chance to get this guy some publicity and shake up the other two nightmares.
    Forget that, the CFR controls the media and they aren't about to let some unknown come along and defeat them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I am not mistaken, any third party that obtains 5% of the popular vote qualifies for general election grants, which usually amounts to $20 million.

Since the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates are a wash, it would be a good strategic move to vote third party in the hopes of obtaining that funding for the next go round. This would definitely help the exposure and capabilities of a third party bid.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

i read that his vp is ex marine from vietnam and lieutenant

Seems like they have the military background covered also.

Darrell Castle his VP was a lieutenant and marine in vietnam.

He is heavily involved with veterans and ex general for helping pow and veterans

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    If I am not mistaken, any third party that obtains 5% of the popular vote qualifies for general election grants, which usually amounts to $20 million.

Since the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates are a wash, it would be a good strategic move to vote third party in the hopes of obtaining that funding for the next go round. This would definitely help the exposure and capabilities of a third party bid.
    I agree. Voting Third Party or independent should be our strategy, although we should be careful about who we vote for. Pat Buchanan got the federal matching funds for his Reform Party bid in 2000, but it did not help him unfortunately. The country is in a different mood than it was eight years ago however, and that will only get stronger after 4 more years of an OBL in office.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

There's a movie called "An Unreasonable Man" that is about Ralph Nader's run for office. I don't line up with Mader politically, but it illustrates the hurdles that 3rd party candidates must overcome to even get on the ballot access.

The 2 party system is something that both our parties absolutely agree on.

If Ron Paul endorses Baldwin I will vote for him. I swore I was going to write in Ron Paul but Baldwin changes that.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    The 2 party system is something that both our parties absolutely agree on.
    But certainly not the only thing

That is precisely why we need to tear that wretched system down.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

To SUM UP what the 2 Party system has BECOME...
    Just look to Florida and Michigan. The Democrat Party are NOT ALLOWING those peoples VOTES to be counted.
    As for the Republicans... THEY HAVE NO BALLS! Period!
    They allow the Democrats to walk all over them. McCains Chairperson said : IF Obama is thier Nominee, WE will NOT RESORT to dirty tactics".
    So, in other words...The Democrats CAN (and will) throw every DIRTY tactic at McCain, and the McCain campaign just has to sit back and take it.
    It has become Sickening BEYOND WORDS...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast